• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Hi guys, as Crimson said my computer has died, but I will hopefully be able to post occasionally form the iPad and my phone. Also as Crimson said, I hope the dissappearence of me and Day does not effect the RP in any way, I'll try to have a post up soon but, it may be delayed. Anyway we are taking it into the repair shop in the next few days, so that will be fixed soon. Also, gotta get that theme song for Max :/ hmmmm...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I will try to have a post up tonight, although I am not around you all. I have been busy and too tired to make one. But I will try tonight.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Okay iceman. I really love this roleplay, and it has so much more to it, so we have to carry it on. Theres so many more plot twists to uncover. Seth better win this battle mind >.<

Years
Haha, looking forward to Iruko making his return! And Nate...It's not lookin' too promising, glad you liking the RP though, can't wait 'til we get into the deep stuff.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
But Seth needs to so that Yuki can rage in the semi finals and then - spoilers - and then pandora can appear omg nyaaaw! :)

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
CHARMELEON HAS TOOO WIIIN!!!! Yuki needs to battle Seth no matter what! Haha I guess if he loses Seth can still challeneg Yuki to a battle, or Yuki.

Years
They'd be able to do that, if for some reason Seth should fail. Yuki probably wouldn't let him hear the end of it though, haha.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Probably not. If Seth was to lose though.... That could mean... Yuki might win this :D Seth can u do the matchups for the second round now (you could just put Maya/Seth for one of em) coz I really want to know whos going next. :)

Years
Seth/Maya V.S. Zephyr and Yuki V.S. Loryn is the luck of the draw for Semi-Finals match-ups. Really hoping Day will be back by then to participate.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
:P Yuki is rooting for seth for rivalry reasons, and plus he doesnt even know Maya, plus she has the same name as his sister. :P

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
That Zoroark sure has a lot of stamina. It should be getting tired by now Lol.

I think when it is character vs character in the RP. I think names should be drawn so a battle doesn't drag on forever and ever. Maybe as I suggested best 4 out of 5 names pulled or something.

Years
I'm pretty sure Seth is going to lose, just trying to make his Charmeleon not seem too much like a push over (It is his best Pokemon afterall.) Once he's out of the way victory is pretty much ensured for Maya.

Years
Yep, gunna have to be a necessity. Then again even if Seth would have won, he still wouldn't have fought Yuki in the Semi-Finals, so we'd have to rethink the plot reguardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back