• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Pokéfans, I'm Eldaryon!

Eldaryon

Now the secret final Boss of every game you know.
Years
  • Hey guys!
    Name's Eldaryon, and I'm a dated fan of Pokémon, I'm also a fan of JoJo's bizarre adventure (wryyyyyyyyyd the manga), and many other series.
    I'm also an animator of the Channel Eldaryon and Sultan, (I can't post links :( ).
    I'll be happy to be part of this website that seems to be an incredible Pokémon fansite.
    And to next time!
    (hope that's enough info, I'm not someone who can elongate my texts muxh.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys!
    Name's Eldaryon, and I'm a dated fan of Pokémon, I'm also a fan of JoJo's bizarre adventure (wryyyyyyyyyd the manga), and many other series.
    I'm also an animator of the Channel Eldaryon and Sultan, (I can't post links :( ).
    I'll be happy to be part of this website that seems to be an incredible Pokémon fansite.
    And to next time!
    (hope that's enough info, I'm not someone who can elongate my texts muxh.)

Hey Eldaryon, that's a really cool name! You can put a link in your signature if you wish, it'll be visible beneath every post you make: http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Happy to have you joining us here. I see you are part of Team Instinct! So how are you liking Pokémon Go so far? :D

Don't worry about typing much or little, as long as you're having a good time here, any message is worth writing. See you around!

Eldaryon

Years
  • Hey , Thank you for your answer!
    I'm not that good in presentation as you see :p
    I've got my collection on Go for a two days player, but in Morocco, there's no PokéStop :(

Years
  • I know a lot of Jojo fans and people ask me to watch but I'm simply too swamped with other series atm. Soon enough it'll happen though. x'D Welcome Eldaryon! It's great to have you, I truly do hope you'll have an awesome experience here!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity and I hope you'll be enjoying your stay with us, Eldaryon! It's great to meet ya. You're a fan of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure eh? A few good friends of mine watch it and love it, perhaps I'll check it out sometime since they've bugged me in the past haha. ='p Would recommend checking out the Anime & Manga forum here on PC since you said you were a fan!

Enjoy your time with us and have tons of fun ye? Don't hesitate to message me at any time if you'd like to chat—always open to VMs ;] See you around.

Eldaryon

Years
  • Thanks everyone!
    I'll be sure to have a good time here, it really looks like a nice forum :)

Back