• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adding achievements/trophies?

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2015
    You can probably take a look at the Pokegear and try to make your own scene, then call them with switches.

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
    Years
  • then use a clean pokemon essential downloaded from site and test it lol =.= or u can back up your game before adding the script

JustX

The Mutant
    Years
  • I tried in my Pokémon Essentials but I get an error message, it looks like something is undefined, may someone help me?

Script 'Achievements' line 72: NameError occured.
    uninitialized constant Awards::Scene_Menu

For me it looks like it has no clue what Scene_Menu is. How to fix that?

Thanks ^^

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • I tried in my Pokémon Essentials but I get an error message, it looks like something is undefined, may someone help me?

Script 'Achievements' line 72: NameError occured.
    uninitialized constant Awards::Scene_Menu

For me it looks like it has no clue what Scene_Menu is. How to fix that?

Thanks ^^

Which one did you try remember there are two versions of this script.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2015
    Essentials is essentially... a rewriting of the entire RMXP scripts. Read the error. Its trying to find Scene_Menu. That doesn't exist.

JustX

The Mutant
    Years
  • Essentials is essentially... a rewriting of the entire RMXP scripts. Read the error. Its trying to find Scene_Menu. That doesn't exist.

As I said, I figured that already out, but how do I add a scene like that? I cant see any description where it should be...

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • has this been tested in higher versions of the game and does it have image support so the player can view them? And could i somehow add it to the pokegear as and app?

Back