• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Auroraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sirfetch’d

Today marks a very special user and friend's PCversary! Aurora joined PC 2 years ago and has been a great person to chat with, amazing battle server staff twice, and a fantastic blogger that should bring those back ;D

Anyways happy PC-versary Aurora! Been a blast getting to know you. Wish you were around more these days but regardless I think you are a special an outstanding user :)

Years
  • I know we've not talked much lately, but still it's always great to celebrate a member's anniversary here with us. Can't believe it's been two years already... hopefully you can stick around and make it three!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Aurora, I still remember when you're in here and as a PC Battle Server Staff and all, and I have no idea you've been here for 2 years, but it's a long journey, so I hope you keep on and grab the PC Veteranship soon!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Daw, I haven't seen you much, but happy two years dear; I hope that you'll stick around for more. :3

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Happy PCversary Mr. Raccoon! I look forward being enlightened by your presence for many years to come :]

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Today marks a very special user and friend's PCversary! Aurora joined PC 2 years ago and has been a great person to chat with, amazing battle server staff twice, and a fantastic blogger that should bring those back ;D

Anyways happy PC-versary Aurora! Been a blast getting to know you. Wish you were around more these days but regardless I think you are a special an outstanding user :)

Aw, thanks <3! You're a good friend, one of the first people I talked to on my chance arrival on the server and one of the reasons I decided to stay. I'll try and come around more, time permitting. I promise :O

Happy Anniversary

Thanks! :)

I know we've not talked much lately, but still it's always great to celebrate a member's anniversary here with us. Can't believe it's been two years already... hopefully you can stick around and make it three!

Another one of the first people I first met here. I can't believe it either. Doesn't feel like that long! I'll be sticking around ;) Thanks!

Happy Anniversary! May the Pun Queen live on forever ^^

Thanks! Unfortunately I can't think of any puns from this post alone, but I'll make sure to keep on truckin'.

Aurora, I still remember when you're in here and as a PC Battle Server Staff and all, and I have no idea you've been here for 2 years, but it's a long journey, so I hope you keep on and grab the PC Veteranship soon!

RIP Shinx Server :-( To be perfectly honest, I didn't know I'd been here for two years either until I saw this thread! Thanks! I plan on staying for as long as possible ;0

Daw, I haven't seen you much, but happy two years dear; I hope that you'll stick around for more. :3

Thank you! :D I certainly plan on doing so! Haven't seen you in a while; do you still go on the server?

Aurora! I remember when you first ventured upon the Battle Server and made an account here. Such good times.

I haven't been around too much to know if you still visit here, but Happy 2 year PC-versary nonetheless. Do stick around for longer possibly, yes? :o

The first thing I saw on the server was one of your tl;drs. I remember asking someone what on Earth was going on! You really helped me fit in here. I still visit here from time to time, but I'll definitely keep hanging around! Thank you :)

Happy PCversary Mr. Raccoon! I look forward being enlightened by your presence for many years to come :]

Thank you very much :)! One of the most mature young users I've met on the Internet and one of the first people I met on the server. The raccoon's taking a break for now!

Woop, happy anniversary!! :D

Thank you! :)

Years
  • Happy two years lovely. [': We don't talk much but you're a lovely person and I've always been grateful for you sticking around here for so long. Don't leave anytime soon, yes? :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm kind of late on this, but happy anniversary, Aurora! I've had no idea you've been here for this long, haha. Please keep sticking with us!

Years
  • I know i'm slightly late here and don't know you all that well, but happy PC-versary! It's nice that you're enjoying yourself here, so I hope you continue to have fun in the time you stay. (=

Back