• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Event - K.K. Speedway!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Welcome to K.K. Speedway!

It's that time again, folks! We're back for some more Mario Kart 8 fun!​
    This time we're bringing you some fun from a wild world! If you've been ignoring your copy of Kart for awhile, now's a good time to turn a new leaf and meet some of your fellow city folk! If you've missed the news, Animal Crossing is coming to Kart! Explore eight new tracks and old favorites with your fellow PC members in this awesome weekend of DLC fun.​

April 23, 2015 midnight - April 26, 2015 midnight PST

You'll be competing with fellow PC members over the title of best of the best and the winner of it all will win an exclusive emblem! I can't create a game room for us until the DLC is released, but the day of the DLC, I'll have one ready for us to go on!

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-28%20at%2010.37.59%20PM_zpsxutlsf3x.png

If you're planning to attend or have questions, reply to this thread and let us all know which track you're most excited to check out in the new DLC and which character you're most excited to race with! Also include your NNID!

See you at the starting line!​

qN0PGZJ.gif

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Been doing some MK8 practicing lately since I figured this was coming. :P
    Sooo excited for this. MK8 was my Game of the Year last year and I'm thrilled Nintendo keeps supporting it with great content. Really excited for the F-Zero track considering how insane the one was in the last DLC pack, and the other tracks all look phenomenal too.

NNID: RadiantFantasy

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm gonna get the group set up tomorrow when I get home from work, since I can't access the game atm.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • We had one person join us by the game name of Bela (whoever you are, it was nice to race with you). The rest of you missed out on some fun :P I'll be on after 9pm Eastern time to race anyone who wishes to get their butt kicked :O

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Had five races against Joe, was fun. =) (But why would you not pick Big Blue!?)

Weird going against the coms in these races, haha.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm currently at the lobby waiting for someone to race with me. I'll be racing until 9:30, because I have to meet someone at my college's library.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Anyone wanna play? I'm free for a few hours until I have to go to work. n__n

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • The first race at the Super Bell Subway with Alli and Klippy was by far my favorite moment in this event, because it was close victory against those two.

Back