• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well team!?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Hey guys, my last post was a success as I got what I needed.
    This time, I replayed fire-red. This is my future team.

Charizard-Fire,Flying
    Exeggutor-Psychic,Grass
    Lapras-Ice,Water
    Jolteon-Electric
    Dragonite-Dragon,Flying

The last pokemon I'm looking for a good sweeper, I heard Aerodactyl is good but you get it at level five. Also i heard you can get tyranitar through the safari zone. As you can see, i have a variety of types on my team which I always like to have. I'm looking for the best pokemon for it's type that is possible to get before national dex in the game. And please notify me if my team needs any changes. By my observations, it could even sweep without a 6th pokemon but why not right? So i'm looking for your suggestions/advice! Thanks :)
    If possible do not advice me a bug,steel or steel. I do not prefer those types, any other is fine.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    All your teams seems to be made of special types, except for secondary flyings. If you insist on sweepers, Dugtrio, Tauros, Kangaskhan, Primeape, Nidoking could be some ideas, may be even Raticate. Aeodactyl and some other flyings are also good but I don't wanna suggest anymore flying.

Back