• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your muse (inspiration)?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'm curious. I know I've probably posted about this before. I just want to know who inspires you the most since it seems we are often inspired by celebrities each and every day. :3

For me, I'm just going to say one person. I have a dozen I could write about, but I choose him because of reasons. <3

Austin Carlile is my muse.

tumblr_m2r5knhL2b1qeuuf2.gif

This guy is amazing. He also has Marfan Syndrome, yet despite all the pain and suffering he has to endure because of this condition... he remains strong and keeps on fighting through. He doesn't let it bring him down. He doesn't let it ruin his life or make it worse. He just keeps going on and on. He is also full of inspirational words as well.

Spoiler:

Now, tell me about yours PCers. :3

Back