• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
I'm going to use the colored version of Jake's which is awesome.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
Years
Name: Angelic Diablo
Sprite: See signature
Pokémon: Spinarak lvl 10 Scyther lvl 12
Comment: No one can beat my bugs!
Moves (Optional):

I figured if no one else is going for the Gym Leader I might as well...

Last edited:

Overclocked

Paired with......Myself
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 1, 2007
The grass theme is already taken.

EDIT: Woops, it's a bug theme. Congrads, you're the first GYM Leader.

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Overclocked since you are using the DP styled ones can you can my sprite to this I made it, is already able to be put into a game it is redueced to 16 colors:
DPEmerladTrainer.png

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Zach: I re-did your badge cause the first one I did was to small:
4ckub69.png

Rune:
2q9jlms.png

Like that?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I would like to use the badge Jake made. Also glad to hear your making progress Overclocked:)

Overclocked

Paired with......Myself
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 1, 2007
I'm now inserting the sprites for the leaders, Furanki, yours works XD
I'll get the badges in next.

I'll post some images later, don't worry, I'll try and get them to a normal size.

UPDATE: Jake, your sprite works.

UPDATE2: Here are the screenies, in perfect view!

copyof2rw6.png

copyof1oc2.png

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Sweet I can't wait to fight myself in the betas xD

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Yeah, I can't wait to play this, I hope no glicthes happen i dont want a hack as good as this to fall to glicthes like mine did anyways awesome cant wait to play

Overclocked

Paired with......Myself
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 1, 2007
Here's the info:
1. I'll have to move some people around due to sprites working in only one place, I'll inform you if your a "chosen" one.
2. I'll put in the badges after the sprites so you'll know when they're done.
3. I need some names for the citys and towns, please PM me if you have any good ones.

Thanks for the support everyone!

UPDATE: Furanki and Jake, I've switched you around so I hope you don't mind. Death Rogers, your sprite had to be changed a bit so I'll get a screenshot uploaded ASAP.

UPDATE2: Here's the screenie for you Roger:
66625099mj6.png

I won't need to post any other screenies because really it's just renaming. I'll work on the badges now, if you haven't chosen your badge, I will.

UPDATE3: The badges are becomming a bit hard to insert (Compressed size is: 2B4. Which is too big. Aborting), so you may have to wait for me to find out how to fix that.
I found this really cool glitch though, if you're in Prof. Elm's (name to be changed) lab and go into the pokedex or pokemon view, you control Prof. Elm. So if you ever try to do anything funny in Elm's lab, save before you do.
Once I've finished fixing up Pewer City and Mystic Cave, I'll release the alpha version. Take note that the game will tell you when you've played all that I've hacked into it.

UPDATE4: I've been getting used to how the tiles are used, I know there are some glitches so don't bother telling me.
84861450ww9.png

Overclocked

Paired with......Myself
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 1, 2007
The sprites haven't even been changed. They're FR sprites anyway.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hey Overclocked. I think I'm gonna go map for this hack now. Need any specific mapping?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey people! How's everything going? It seems you got some fun by deciding on the leaders and stuff... jojo! Well, I hope to see interesting stuff also (well, I hope marz will do a good job by mapping, luck man!)

Oh, and if you want a fix for a part of your UPDATE3 (the one with the funny glitch), have a look at the map with Advance Map and change the "look down" attribute with the "No Movement" attribute. I think that works.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
good very good im with out words i dont waht to post i need to do 15 posts haha jjust kidding ur hack its great 10/10 seya!

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Sorry everybody, I haven't been able to get on till know! I'm so sorry Marz, I'll get working on your new badge right away! ^_^

Here, its all finished! ^_^
marzsbadgecu6.png

I made 2 because I didn't know if you would like one better than the other..... or you don't even have to like them, its all up to you! ^_^

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Thanks Captain Arcane! I like it! Change of plans Overclocked, I'll use the lower badge Captain Arcane made instead of the one Jake made.

marzsbadgecu6.png

The lower one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back