• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen PKHeX issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello. I was just wondering if anyone out there has used PKHeX to create pokemon using an SD card. I think I am doing everything correct, but when I am trying to download my pokemon to the SD card, the internet never crashes like it is supposed to do. It just says
    "Downloading ROP file LoadCode.dat: OK
    Setting filename parameter to pcout.bin: OK
    Executing..."
    And that is it. I am going to play around with it some more. Sorry if there was a better place for me to put this thread, but I wasn't sure.
    If anyone has had this problem and would like to share any suggestions, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah idk where you'd be able to get help with this, all I know is that it's probably not in this section. So I guess I'll lock this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back