• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All hail Seiho!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Hi!
I'm Seiho, one of the (many) people who want to create a ROM hack.
Apart from that, I may be interested in what the forum has to offer. :)

Years
If you're into hacks you're in the right place! 8] Welcome welcome, Seiho!

I don't have much knowledge in that department personally but plenty of others in the ROM Hacking category do so you'll find a lot of help. Every time I pop by I want to drown in all the tutorials and other resources they have aha.. so much to get involved in. Good luck with making your game and be sure to stick around. ^_^

Years
As Sheep said, you came to the best forum for that. Great to see you as well, Seiho!

However I sadly don't have the knowledge in hacks to be able to assist you so you'd probably have to get the help from someone else but aside from that, you'll love all the tools and resources on hand to make your own hacked games with. There's also the Beginner's Lounge where you can ask questions and get the assistance you need from expert hackers around the section.

Hopefully that has you all covered, and good luck with your project! I'm always happy to chat so leave me a visitor message whenever you feel like you want someone to talk to.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Oh, we have many things to offer! We have clubs, discussions, games, PokéTalk, chat rooms and more! We have a lot of things to do around here, but it's always best to start somewhere. I would suggest joining a Pokémon Club to start you off and get you familiarized with how the forums work as a whole. There are a lot of great people around here and most of them won't hesitate to help you out if you ask them. If you need any help, one of us can help start you off so don't be afraid to utilise our knowledge for your own ends. Have fun and don't forget to err. . . have fun!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hiya, Seiho. Like everyone said earlier, ROM Hacking section will be a great spot for you, because it provides tools, tutorials and everything you want to cover. I'm not quite expert at these stuffs, but I hope you enjoy it. And you can start by visiting General Chat section too, or any Pokémon sections you want, probably you'll find any topic that interests you. Have a great time, and I hope we can meet again.

Back