• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    There is a bug to report. In the town with the 2nd Gym, the lake beside the bridge can be walked on if you enter by one of the tiles underneath the lake.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2014
    theres another bug in the city with the ship
    downstairs if you try and take the pokeball next to the man
    the game freezes

oh and do yall know when the next beta is coming out and how about the final hack

Years
  • I played the beta, really it pretty good.
    But I noticed many glitched areas, like in the mountain where you get larvitar.
    And houdhour cannot evolve.
    Whenever red gives you the pokedex, you should make him give you the national also.
    or else you can't evolve other pokemon only kanto ones.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2018
    ive been waiting for this hack forever and i finaly got it........but it won't let me out of the lab!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Wow

Wow nice game imma try it out myself, hopefully it'll work because usually the screen just turns white and all lol, btw if u can help me with that it would be apprechiated

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Why did you make it to where 2 starters need a fire stone to evolve and 1 doesn't i don't like that... other then that it's good.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    all 3 of them need a fire stone to evolve ;-)
    that data is easy to edit
    Ok I didn't realize that he would make it to where all three need a stone to evolve well that makes more sense and i know it's easy to edit i just didn't know if it was going to be done.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • but im not sure if we fixed that in the beta... also it should be that all 3 starters have the same moves in the beginning
    we fixed those two things earlier but it might be that we forgot to reapply them when we reinserted everything

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    but im not sure if we fixed that in the beta... also it should be that all 3 starters have the same moves in the beginning
    we fixed those two things earlier but it might be that we forgot to reapply them when we reinserted everything
    Yeah you did forget in the beta.... but oh well

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I run into a Sunflora level 20+ up from the very begging every step i take is another Sunflora...

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • hi I found a glitch that messes up the game.
    If you talk to a sign in the first forest you enter(I forget it's name)it will say
    "you obtained a master ball qaf qaf qaf...."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back