• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
  • rnc i saw you on but somthing happened while i was trying to start the trade with you but it came up with somthing and i went back in and you wrent there.

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
  • i cant do it now i think i will have to wait till tommorow or friday.

Edit: i now think that it will have to be on friday have to go somewhere again

Last edited:
    Years
  • we had never gotten around to doing my trade a while back now? are you free for that or will I have to wait in the queue again? i'll quote it on here, just gimme a minute.

EDIT: NVM, too late, but when I reply in time, Box 18 Suicune - Bold. Or did I misread the rules? It's the NN one I think. Were thpse up for trade as well?

That's it there. You said I'd be next but you went offline... I dunno I think it was communication error.

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    may i have box 2 i think..pidgey?
    and box uhhm...idunno wich box is a poliwag is..

EDIT:

pidgey is in box 1

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • we had never gotten around to doing my trade a while back now? are you free for that or will I have to wait in the queue again? i'll quote it on here, just gimme a minute.

That's it there. You said I'd be next but you went offline... I dunno I think it was communication error.
    I haven't forgotten about it, I haven't seen you on here, I'll trade with you then I have to go, but will be back in a bit.

Is Squirtle ready by the way?
    It will be ready before I get back on here.

may i have box 2 i think..pidgey?
    and box uhhm...idunno wich box is a poliwag is..

EDIT:

pidgey is in box 1
    Your not following the rules.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    lol sorry.

box 4 cubone insted of poliwag.its lv 17 O_o.

may i ask which rule i didnt follow?(curious lol)

Back