• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing: MYSELF

Years
  • Hi! Thought I'd come out and introduce myself a bit.

Basically, I'm here because I know very few people in person who also enjoy playing pokemon. It's kind of a drag to love a game but have few people to talk to it about :< so here I am! I'm looking to talk to people who play pokemon and maybe make a few trades and fight a few battles while I'm at it!

Hope I'll fit right in! Excited to talk to you all.

Years
  • You'll fit in so no worries! PC is a great forum. I luckily know a few people who play Pokémon irl but forums like these really widen your opportunities. Nice to meet you Tavern. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! Thought I'd come out and introduce myself a bit.

Basically, I'm here because I know very few people in person who also enjoy playing pokemon. It's kind of a drag to love a game but have few people to talk to it about :< so here I am! I'm looking to talk to people who play pokemon and maybe make a few trades and fight a few battles while I'm at it!

Hope I'll fit right in! Excited to talk to you all.
    I know exactly what that feels like. That's why I also joined PokéCommunity once upon a time c: I ended up having the best of times over in the Pokémon Trivia section haha. Nowadays I visit plenty of other sections of the community too.

I hope you'll have fun trading and battling and chatting!

Back