• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Squeaker Ed, reporting for battle!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    Hey-hey-hey~! My name's Squeaker Ed! Nice to meet you~!

So, I've been a Pokemon fan for roughly....... 12-13 years. XD *rough estimate, I've been collecting cards since my mom was in nursing school when I was in elementary school*

I've watched about as much of the main Pokemon anime as I can remember, I've played through Pokemon Silver and Gold (technically only Silver), and I've begun questing to get Pokemon Black or White and play it.

*just copied and pasted her intro post from another Pokemon forum because she's that lazy and doesn't like making intro topics- hyuuuuuu~*

I'm also a cosplayer with several Pokemon cosplays planned, so that's all great and stuff and yayz~.

Aside from being a Pokemon fan, I'm also a Mega Man fan, so that tends to pop up from time to time.

So, with that said, hey there~~! :3

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Ed.

As much anime? About how much? Or are you still keeping up with Best Wishes the current anime?

I'm also a Megaman fan, kind of sad the condition the franchise is in right now with the cancellation of MML3 and Megaman Universe. Hopefully they come up with some new worthwhile games.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    Thanks!

Well, I've gotten up to about the Diamond and Pearl season, but I had started watching it on and off since May and Max were in the group. I haven't watched any of the Best Wishes season, though, so that's something I need to check out.

And yeah, Capcom's being kind-of disappointing with their handling of the MM franchise. And not to mention that Mega Man is in no physical form in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, so there's more disappointment for the fanbase. *darn Capcom~*

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    I love Mega Man! My favorites were Mega Man 3 and Mega Man X... totally awesome fun happy times.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    I love Mega Man! My favorites were Mega Man 3 and Mega Man X... totally awesome fun happy times.
    A lot of people that I've talked to really liked the X games. (To be honest, I never cared much for them during the 1+ year I've been a fan.) Yes, I'm lacking in the actual MM-game-playing experience, save for the first MM Zero game, but dangit, I am TRYING.

My favorite *enter plural form for series here* is Battle Network, Legends, Star Force, and Classic, even though I became a fan through other ways than the games themselves.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey-hey-hey~! My name's Squeaker Ed! Nice to meet you~!

So, I've been a Pokemon fan for roughly....... 12-13 years. XD *rough estimate, I've been collecting cards since my mom was in nursing school when I was in elementary school*

I've watched about as much of the main Pokemon anime as I can remember, I've played through Pokemon Silver and Gold (technically only Silver), and I've begun questing to get Pokemon Black or White and play it.

*just copied and pasted her intro post from another Pokemon forum because she's that lazy and doesn't like making intro topics- hyuuuuuu~*

I'm also a cosplayer with several Pokemon cosplays planned, so that's all great and stuff and yayz~.

Aside from being a Pokemon fan, I'm also a Mega Man fan, so that tends to pop up from time to time.

So, with that said, hey there~~! :3

Welcome to the forums! Wow, what a massive intro post! I can see why you just reused it - it's good! I skipped most of the anime since the Kanto days until the beginning of this season...

I'm currently playing through White.

I wonder where's your next stop in PokéCommunity? Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021

Welcome to the forums! Wow, what a massive intro post! I can see why you just reused it - it's good! I skipped most of the anime since the Kanto days until the beginning of this season...

I'm currently playing through White.

I wonder where's your next stop in PokéCommunity? Have fun!
    Thanks! I've already posted once in another thread since I joined. :3

Back