• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen V: The Frontier Tournament!

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
Years
  • Introduction

Hello, I'm shininglatios217 and this is my first tournament. Like the name implies (I think that's the correct word) this is a tournament based on the Hoenn Battle Frontier. However, erbecause some of the facilities' are imposible to do/are against the forums I added my own style to them.

Rules

- Follow the normal PC rules.
    -The Battles will be 3-on-3 unless the battle style uses another number.
    - No legendaries.
    -The battle style will be choosen at random so be prepared for anything.
    -No Legendary Pokémon.
    -The usual rules:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

The Battle Styles

-Skill Battle: A normal 3-on-3 single battle.

-Tactic Battle: A normal 4-on-4 double battle.

-Spirit Battle: A 3-on-3 rotational battle.

-Guts Battle: A normal single battle with a random number of Pokémon (before you ask, the random number applies to both you and your opponent).

-Knowledge Battle: I will choose a random type and both you and your opponent will have a 1-on-1 battle using that type. If you don't have the type I choose tell me and I'll change it until both you and your opponent have the same the same type.

-Luck Battle: Both the type of battle and the number of Pokémon will be random.

-Bravery Battle: A 3-on-3 Triple Battle.

Final Notes

-Because I just finished Pokémon Black, the only thing I can give out as a prize is the Movie14 Victini.
    -The tournament style (round-robin or elimination) will be selected depending of how many people enter the tournament.
    -To participate just put your username and FC.

Well, good luck in this tournament.

Edit: Before this gets closed can any admin see if this can be approved. (I forgot the approval part).

Back