• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting a Gym

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    look...
    Starting a Gym

transparent just like the extreme gym badges

I don't see a difference in this

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • to all mods out there sorry for the quad post my comp was acting up and yeah uh have fun wiht badges i suck at making em my hand aint steady good luck ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    ya lol that is why im not done with the fire badge. (too hard)

Years
  • OHHh i see what your seeing nic. your using a background with white in it, im using a black background, so you can see the white background behind it. (try it change your background on this site to the quilava one). but yeah i just made it transparent so it works with dark backgrounds too.

Years
  • hey its been 2 days since anyones posted here. i guess everyone was having problems with the sight last night. i was, it said they were rebuilding the server.

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • i sure can you are now our fightimg leader which gym you want me to edit

also do you want to battle now?

we only need one more leader
    if you dont want dragon ask me to change the type

Last edited:

Shinypoke666

The Might of Fight!
    Years
  • i think you should keep dragon because it is a strong type. i can battle a little later i will post when i can

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    OHHh i see what your seeing nic. your using a background with white in it, im using a black background, so you can see the white background behind it. (try it change your background on this site to the quilava one). but yeah i just made it transparent so it works with dark backgrounds too.

ok i get ty dude (u are defidently getting a birthday present)

OHHh i see what your seeing nic. your using a background with white in it, im using a black background, so you can see the white background behind it. (try it change your background on this site to the quilava one). but yeah i just made it transparent so it works with dark backgrounds too.

uhh how do u make it transparent???

Last edited:
    Years
  • well it depends what photo editing software you are using. im using photofiltre so all i have to do is press a button and its transparent. if you post all of the badges i can do it for you.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    thanks, i'll advertise for you so we can get this started hopefully in the next 2 days. you do need a name and badges though.

yet you dont advertise for extreme gym......... anyways are we ready for challengers..........

Back