• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hello and welcome Akymo! Nice to see more new trainers on board. I always wondered what it's like in Sweden where you're from, but it seems like a beautiful place based on what I've heard about so far. I do love its amazing taste of musical talent though.

So, why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be nice getting to know you so we can show you around the community, but hey if you joined for discussing all about Pokemon we have every aspect of that covered so do check out all the Pokemon-based boards to get started. Do you have a fave Pokemon? Fave generation? Fave aspect of the games? It's always nice to answer some questions we might have for you.

I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here at PC, and hopefully you might make some new friends during your time around the forums. I'm always up for a chat so leave me a visitor message and hopefully we can talk about Pokemon together. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

Have fun and I'll be seeing you around, Akymo!

- Hikamaru

Back