• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    New to the community was hoping to find new people to trade with if you would like to pm me your fc and ill reply with mine.

Also if anyone has Arceus I would be more then willing to trade.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey Menace and welcome!!
    If you are looking for trades, go check out the *Trade Corner*.
    You will probably find someone to trade with!! There is also a whole thread on FCs in the X/Y forum.
    So what are some of your favorite games?? Have you played every Gen?
    I'll see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Thanks ill check that out and no I haven't played all of them just got some extra money and time and decided to check out the new stuff.

Years
  • Hi to you too Menace, nice to see you here!

As Zorogami said, if you are interested in trading you should definitely check out the Trade Corner section here. It's got everything you need to learn to become a skilled trader, and PC's trading community is among one of the most reliable you'll meet so I know you'll be in capable hands over there thanks to the experienced regulars of the section.

And I'm sure you'll find time to explore the rest of the forums as well, and see what else you like. If you have any questions, contact any of the friendly staff team and they'll be sure to give the help you need. Have fun and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Thanks I've asked for a few things and got them fast.Now if I wanted to set up my own shop for trading could I do that?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Of course! Make sure to post in the Trade Corner though.
    There are plenty of other people that have trading shops, so feel free to browse around to see how other members set up theirs :P

Back