• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, everyone!

SoulReturns

Not so Japanese
Years
  • Hey everyone,

I've decided to create an account on the wonderful PokéCommunity Forums! Why? Well, I just played Pokémon Liquid Crystal and am amazed by its complexity, sleekness, and overall magnificent gameplay. So I was inspired to create my own hacked ROM. If you were to check out my YouTube channel (broken link, apparently I cannot make a post with links until I have fifteen posts. Just check my profile) it would become apparent to you that I have an affinity for three things: Minecraft, Japanese, and Pokémon.

What about...
    A MinecraftxPokémon blend-esque ROM?

It's going to happen. I have experience with numerous programming languages so scripting should not be exorbitantly difficult, I've made quite a bit of sprites for other games in my time, and I know the Pokémon games, especially the GBA variants, inside and out. Hell, I wouldn't mind some help if anyone would want to contribute (ideas are helping too :])!

That's about it. I hope you welcome me in this community, as I'm accepting it with open arms.

Have an awesome day,
    SoulReturns | ソール | Brian | Soul

Crystal Glaceon

Devious
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! There's a huge section for that where I'm sure you can find like minds to help you set up a hack like that or even play more!
    Aside from that, there are tons of other sections to explore! Have fun!

Years
  • What's up and welcome, Soul. /high five
    It's fantastic to meet you. n_n

Liquid Crystal is an absolutely amazing game, agreed. Our hackers are very hard-working people so joining their group is a fantastic decision. ;P You'll find a lot of tools to help you along the way as well as people who can help out. Don't be scared to utilize resources like the script help thread and Tutorials subforum for help if need be. People are always around to assist with whatever.

Some of my personal hacks are Shiny Gold and Flora Sky among others.. hard to really pick given how many great ones are out there. And as a fan of Minecraft I'll be looking forward to the project you're working on. Do your best and see you around!

Hope you have a good time here, as Henshin said.

Back