• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ciao!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    Hello everyone, I'm Red_Dead_Marston, an Italian boy who was looking for a website where trade,share and discuss about the Pokemon world.
    I immediately apologize if sometimes my English will not be good,but I hope to have an enjoyable stay on this website :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well you can bet your boots we have the boards suited for you to trade and discuss the pokemon world respectively! Welcome to the PC forums, Marston! (:

Well now, you can take a look at the Trade Corner - the subforums around there are suited for your trading desires, like Trade Shops, and the Quick Trades section! And don't be shy; the traders there are always ready to help! Ah, and the many boards around here like Pokemon General, Pokemon Gaming Central, and so on, are great for discussing pokemon related stuff!

Anyways, I do hope you'll stay with us, and I wish you a memorable and en-joyous time here on PC! Feel free to contact us for help anytime you want, and we'll be happy to provide it, mmkay? See you around. <33

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Marston! I'm sure you'll get the assistance you need, and don't worry about your English skills. We have loads of others like you in that regard so you're not on your own.

As Dragon suggested, the Trade Corner section seems like the place for you. It's one of the most-visited sections by new members and with X and Y's new mechanics it's getting busier than ever. Both the trade shops and the quick trade threads should have the one Pokemon you're in need of, and the regulars in the section are always on hand to assist you. Feel free to check out the rest of the forums if you need a break from all that trading, because we're a diverse community with so much to keep you busy.

Well, I hope you stick around and do make some new friends with the friendly people here. I'm not a trader, but hey doesn't stop me from chatting with you so feel free to leave me a visitor message, and see you around Marston!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • I'm sure you'll learn more English if you stick around here as it's good practice. :) I didn't speak English natively either but thanks to school and video games I've become so much better.

But you've chosen an awesome place to join.. there are sections to discuss anything related to Pokemon here from the trading card game to the manga and merchandise. Pokemon Gaming Central is for those who want to discuss Pokemon gaming as a whole not limited to any specific games while Pokemon General is what you'd check out for chatter on the Pokemon world as a whole. Just some suggestions that I think would interest you. n~n;

Hope you find many good trades/battles and all that jazz. Be sure to stick around as we're all sure you'll like it. See you around and welcome to PC, Marston.

Back