• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Discussions Section: Week 1 of the Favorite Pokémon Tournament has concluded

Years
  • Week 1 of the Favorite Pokémon Tournament has concluded
    Hello Pokémon fans new and old! For those of you unaware, the fourth annual Favorite Pokémon Tournament is currently taking place over in Pokémon General right now! The goal is pretty straight forward- we pit nearly all Pokémon type by type into polls, where all you have to do is select your favorites from the list. At the end of each week, the results are counted, and the Pokémon with the most votes moves on to the final poll. In the final, all those winning Pokémon are pitted against each other, with the winner(s) of that being declared PC's favorite Pokémon of 2016!

Currently, polls for your favorite Electric and Steel type Pokémon are running over in Pokémon General. Be sure to click on the respective types below to go and cast your votes, and may the best Pokémon win!

Voting for the first week of FPT polls has concluded, with he Luxray family and Jirachi emerging victorious in their respective polls! Thanks to everyone who participated this week, and be sure to keep your eyes open to the Bulletin Board or Pokémon General for the newest polls!​

Last edited:
    Years
  • I already cast my votes for Electric and Steel, but nice to hear 7th Gen will be officially included in next year's FPT. For now, I'm not trying to mention the new generation in my votes.

Back