• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crossovers

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    So the Pokémon series has crossed over with a couple franchises such as Tekken and Tetris Attack by now, so here's my question: What other franchises would you like to see cross over with Pokémon, if any?

I for one would love to see a Monster Hunter game where instead of monsters you hunt more realistic-looking pokémon, maybe in an alternate universe or something. There's plenty of pokémon to choose from so I think it'd be really freaking cool.

Years
  • I just can't think of anything but that Monster Hunter game you mentioned. You're right, that'd be really cool.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Imagine Pokemon crossed over with Final Fantasy *_* Turn based combat reliant on speeds and cooldowns, parties of characters and battles with ten participants (a mini war almost!)! It's be so cool to see, not to mention highly, highly unlikely xD

Years
  • Monster Hunter would be a cool crossover; beating something like a Charmander to death then proceeding to wear its skin as armor might take some getting used to though. {XD} On the other hand, we get to see the legendaries at their full glory through the traditional intro cinematics!

I'd also love to see a Pokemon + Final Fantasy Tactics crossover. It would be interesting to see how the armor/weapons/equipment system would influence the way every Pokemon battles. There would likely be more options opened for setups considering how diverse the series already is regarding moves and special abilities. I can see terrain and tile movement limits having a huge impact on the game as well.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Imagine Pokemon crossed over with Final Fantasy *_* Turn based combat reliant on speeds and cooldowns, parties of characters and battles with ten participants (a mini war almost!)! It's be so cool to see, not to mention highly, highly unlikely xD

Imagine if you could summon in that game but instead of Final Fantasy summons you'd summon legendaries like Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres and others instead.

...ohhhh my god you could have lugia's aeroblast as a stand in for mega flare, wouldn't that be the coolest thing

Years
  • Imagine if you could summon in that game but instead of Final Fantasy summons you'd summon legendaries like Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres and others instead.

...ohhhh my god you could have lugia's aeroblast as a stand in for mega flare, wouldn't that be the coolest thing

Or Groudon's Precipice Blades for Gaia's Wrath.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • We don't even have a simple Pokémon platform game yet, do we? It would be interesting to see attacks working in 2D where range and speed get more importance.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Imagine Pokemon crossed over with Final Fantasy *_* Turn based combat reliant on speeds and cooldowns, parties of characters and battles with ten participants (a mini war almost!)! It's be so cool to see, not to mention highly, highly unlikely xD

I was just thinking the same thing!!

I wouldn't mind seeing Pokemon in some sort of MMO form. World of Warcraft has a battle pets system, so that's not so far off. Perhaps a crossover with that game might be appropriate. It would have to be more Pokemon-like than WoW like but it could work.

You could explore a (new) region and go on a Pokemon adventure whilst doing quest for trainers. Pokemon would roam freely and you can battle them like you fight monsters normally.

Back