• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

thunderrose

Professional Puyo Popper
Years
  • My name is Beth. I am 17...
    I wish I was 18 XD
    I'm not that good with intros so here's some random stuff about me...

- My favorite colors are hot pink, lime green and black
    - My favorite Pokemon is Ampharos
    - I am currently playing Omega Ruby and Red (virtual console ver. lol)
    - I LOVE blue gatorade
    - I love two story houses with hard wood floors
    - I recycle :D
    - I love music!!

Uhh that's about it for now
    sorry that was random as heck XD

TTYL <3

PS - I love making new friends so don't be shy!

Years
  • Ampharos as a favorite Pokémon? Well I'm sure it's obvious enough that I approve.... [; lmao. Welcome to PC, Beth!

Oh I've been wanting to get back into ORAS, but X and Yellow are my priorities right now. X for the challenge run I'm doing and Yellow since it was recently re-released on VC. How long have you been into Pokémon? Are you as excited as we are for Sun and Moon?!

Good to hear you like to make friends though, I'm sure you'll fit really nicely in here. See you around!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Rose!

Good to see you are enthusiastic about the forum. I'm sure you'll find there is lots to do here and that enthusiasm will get ya far!

I like the Ampharos pick, solid Pokemon, though my my heart clearly belong to the Sea Weasel, Buizel <3

ORAS was really great. I was able to try out a few Pokemon that I absolutely adore now, like Delcatty and my Thunder Fang using Mightyena :D

Anyways, welcome again and see ya around the forums!

thunderrose

Professional Puyo Popper
    Years
  • Ampharos as a favorite Pokémon? Well I'm sure it's obvious enough that I approve.... [; lmao. Welcome to PC, Beth!

Oh I've been wanting to get back into ORAS, but X and Yellow are my priorities right now. X for the challenge run I'm doing and Yellow since it was recently re-released on VC. How long have you been into Pokémon? Are you as excited as we are for Sun and Moon?!

Good to hear you like to make friends though, I'm sure you'll fit really nicely in here. See you around!

Yeah Ampharos is rad! lol
    A challenge run, you say? Those are always fun :3
    I got into Pokemon around the age of 4 (weird) when someone gave me Crystal for Christmas...or was it my birthday? haha
    And I'm suuuuuper excited for Sun and Moon! I always get into the hype of a new gen!

thunderrose

Professional Puyo Popper
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Rose!

Good to see you are enthusiastic about the forum. I'm sure you'll find there is lots to do here and that enthusiasm will get ya far!

I like the Ampharos pick, solid Pokemon, though my my heart clearly belong to the Sea Weasel, Buizel <3

ORAS was really great. I was able to try out a few Pokemon that I absolutely adore now, like Delcatty and my Thunder Fang using Mightyena :D

Anyways, welcome again and see ya around the forums!

Buizel is an awesome choice in favorites :) I remember using on in Diamond. Super cool!
    And I love when people try out Pokemon they don't normally use. Using the same ones, even your favorites, can get a little stale lol
    I'm sure I'll find you on another thread so until then!!

Years
  • Welcome to the forums. I'm pretty new here too and so far it's been a great place.

Ampharos is one of my favorites too. I love electric pokemon in general.

Back