• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey you! Yes YOU! Get off your computer and get a life!

smexy_mudkip

Competitive n00b
Years
  • Hello, I am the Smexy_mudkip. And fortunately, you stumbled upon moi thread. Haha okay I'm not so fantastic, but I'm here and you should be my friend because I have no others and I have social problems. PM me or hit me up on Skype. I won't be on every day, but I might drop in for a battle and even join a Role play thread possibly. Ciao~

Years
  • Well if you'd like anyone to talk to I'm always around. Skype I tend to keep private nowadays but forum messages are always an option so I'll shoot one over now. Can never have too many Pokéfan friends. Welcome, Mudkip! Hope you're doing well. <3 Hopefully you'll be popping around every once in a while yeah, doesn't have to be often but as long as you don't disappear completely (or I'd be bummed out).

Have a blast! You're always welcome to ask if you need any help around here. Have you been roleplaying for a while??

Years
  • Hello, I am the Smexy_mudkip. And fortunately, you stumbled upon moi thread. Haha okay I'm not so fantastic, but I'm here and you should be my friend because I have no others and I have social problems. PM me or hit me up on Skype. I won't be on every day, but I might drop in for a battle and even join a Role play thread possibly. Ciao~
    Welcome smexy! Hehe you know that's going to be your nickname here now.

You sound fun, so don't worry (: weird, unweird, cool, supercool people are all here on PC in a nice mix. I'm a roleplayer, so if you feel like getting into our RP community, you should totally swing by the Roleplay Theatre. And if you feel like Skype is a better way of getting warmed up than posting in threads, there's even an open skype group for roleplayers you can join and say hi in. Hope to see you there!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Welcome Smexy hope to see you around have fun speaking to you. Bye ;)

Back