• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!<3

Spencerr_

Spencer
Years
  • Hi! My name is Spencer, I'm 18 years old, and I love pokemon! I'm here to open up a pokemon trading shop, so check me out later to find that! I love making new friends so please feel free to PM me any time, I love talking and I'll do my best effort to keep the conversation going! Um, I have no gender pronoun preference so refer to me as whatever, it does not make a difference to me :3 I hope to be accepted into this community and be an active part of it! <3

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hiya Spencer! Welcome to PokéCommunity! :D

You may have already had a look and found it, but here's our Trade Shops section. I don't know too much about it - in fact getting the link to post here might be the first time I've even entered that section, honestly. I'm not much of a trader, but if that's your thing I wish you luck! Hopefully business will be booming. Have fun!

That goes for the entire forum, too. I hope you enjoy all of it, trading is far from the only thing here and you might find yourself interested in some aspects of the Pokémon fandom that you didn't know existed, or found boring before.

I hope you have a great time on this site!

Years
  • Good to hear you plan to become active. c= There really is a lot to look forward to on PC so I'm always happy when we have promising new members. Welcome to the forum, Spencer!

Good luck with your shop, I don't trade much nowadays since I completed my dex in X and AS but hopefully when Sun and Moon come out I'll get back into the swing of things. Collecting's always immensely fun and breeding nicely-IVed babies with good egg moves/natures is another part of what makes trading so enjoyable haha. Lots of things to trade for and train up.

See you around! Pleasure to make your acquaintance as well, hope you'll be here for a long while to come.

Back