• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] ❅ The Great Glacier - Nakala Pri's Icon Factory!

Keep the shop open?

• Keep it open!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Close it. >:)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it open but make less avatars, ye poop!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

weOYQD7.png
Bbok54B.png
OZm5IOf.png
uY9ghqz.png
TtoLJZn.png
g7xHLYb.png
DYS2a5L.png

I'll try and pick up my pace a bit. xD I really need to upgrade my software, lmao.

There you go! :D I can remake 'em if you want. :P

Years

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Just going to say that these are so simplistically amazing I can't get enough of them. I know I've already posted here before but two compliments are definitely better than one. :3

Nakala Pri

Here's the picture. http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/Girl_1.png

Then I want a 150 x 150 Icon with this picture: http://ekladata.com/kxucMkGUl2866KapZ1xF4zgsEoQ.png

T8FKvZ9.png
jWfEAoM.png
S915YOy.png
FP3jU6A.png

Voila! Crystal quality, if I may so say 8]

Just going to say that these are so simplistically amazing I can't get enough of them. I know I've already posted here before but two compliments are definitely better than one. :3

Thaaaanks, yeah. =D I must say that last January I was pretty crappy. xD Glad I leveled up, yo. :D

Nakala Pri

HTiwVl9.png
l3X47Se.png
C6eCyLP.png
5k9OC3p.png
0Sru5ve.png
A2dPdXj.png
BkrXJE2.png

@Twisted Cuteness: Here, yeah! :D The peep with the earplugs had to get a bit zoomed out or I'd have to take out the tentacles. :P

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Do I have to link you the images I want made into avatars or can I make you search for them? >:p

Nakala Pri

UPDATE

I'll try and upload a series of cool avatars at least once a week? I can't guarantee heaps but it'll be on the lines of those Halloween ones, yeah. :D

Nakala Pri

QpPUcwq.png

The above image, it's a good size. Easy to crop, resize and removing backgrounds is a piece of cake, because it's got that solid glow around it. :D However, when it's grainy, zoomed out and it has odd shading surrounding it, then it's a tough job. I can't really make striped backgrounds or anything like that very easily, it requires about twenty minutes worth of dragging lines across the image and rubbing out and filling in. :c So it'd be REALLY appreciated if filling in backgrounds was less in demand. But I can still try, I 'spose. :P

Sorry for the inconvenience!

NlLgVTI.png
iOENntF.png
Fif40k3.png
Jyls2jf.png

No worries! :D

Can I have a set of 130x130? I'd like the theme to be purple and red. How you design them is up to you! stock Stock 2 Stock 3

Adding backgrounds effects was really difficult. :c I hope you don't mind but I kinda had to settle for a weird triforce thing and.... um... I don't know anymore it's so spontaneous. xD

nAKHmFb.png
XIVLAPP.png
1YrqQhX.png
6RNH0Yx.png
Vyw5X5S.png
0M0htpO.png
VKfVuIf.png

Enjoy! :D

Noibat

Years
Could I request some 150x150 icons of Blair from Soul Eater? I haven't found any decent images for stock, so it's your call! >. <

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back