• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which song/movie/book best describes your personality?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • If your life was a Soundtrack, which Song would it be?
    OR
    If your life was a Motion Picture, which Movie would it be based on?
    OR
    If your life was an Autobiography, which Book would it be based on?

Pika Pika :chu:

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    If I were to play a soundtrack that would be fitting my life, or at least my general attitude, I would pick Holiday by Green Day.

How about you?

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • Song: Lucky One by Simple Plan

This goes pretty much hand and hand, really. Maybe if people actually took the time to listen to this song, they might be able to understand me a little better. :c

I've always believed that if you take the time to listen to someone's most cherished song(s) and figure why it's so important to them, then you'll come to understand them a lot better. The same goes for films and books too!

As for me, my song would probably be Mandarin by Mooncake.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    Movie based on my life, hmm lemme see, maybe "My Best Friend's Wedding".

Years
  • Third Eye by Florence + the Machine

Normally lyrics don't mean much to me, but these in particular struck a chord.
    Don't make a shadow of yourself
    Always shutting out the light
    Caught in your own creation
    Cause there's a hole where your heart lies
    And I see can it with my third eye
    And though my touch, it magnifies
    You pull away, you don't know why
    You don't have to be a ghost
    Hidden amongst the living
    You are flesh and blood
    And you deserve to be loved
    And you deserve what you are given
    I'm the same, I'm the same
    I'm trying to change
    Essentially they remind me of how I tend to be distant from people, get caught up in my own head, and sometimes feel like my life isn't worth living. But they remind me that I do deserve to be loved, which I guess is something I don't usually let myself believe. The end of the song though is the part that really touches me the most. What I want most and what I struggle with most is change: making myself better, learning to forgive myself and open myself up to other people, to make my life something I want and to take charge of it.

I might be reading too much into this, but hey, I guess that's what you're supposed to do with this, isn't it?

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • I can't think of any movies or books in particular at the moment, but the songs that stand out to me...
    ? Studio Killers - Jenny
    ? Caravan Palace - Wonderland
    ? Studio Killers - Grande Finale
    ? Caravan Palace - Lone Digger

These in particular just strike something in me, honestly. Love them all to death and I feel I just connect with them ?

Back