• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play: Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Rescue Rangers!

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
  • Ah. Who knew when CountBlanc did that ANCIENT Leafgreen LP all that time ago he'd start a landslide? Good to see another one of these.

(BTW, to those of you who don't know, CountBlanc did an LP for Leafgreen back at Something Aweful. Then Redchocobo saw it and started his three LPs. Then Zorak helped by creating an LP of Quartz. Then FredMSonlicker did MD1. Something Aweful banned Pokemon LPs after this [Although they are allowing Lorak's Colosseum LP right now], but recently, Youaman saw Zorak's LP, so now Pokecommunity is stuck in a craze.)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Yeah, I know... I also read those Let's Plays, and I've wanted to do something like that.

Update was supposed to come now, but I accidentally deleted all progress, and I'm too lazy to rewrite over fifty comments, plus another fifty right now. Update maybe tonight, or tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Another LP!
    Ever since Yoaman's, everyone's doing one.
    This looks good, though!:)

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Welcome back, dear viewers. Prepare yourself, for Part 1 of Sinister Woods...

Spoiler:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • "You know what a Caterpie is after all"

I bet chikorita just got lucky this time ;)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I lol'ed xD
    I like your comments about the game xD

keep it up, i guess?

NatureKeeper

But you could have picked no in the Rescue Team Oart with Caterpie.. :|

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • NatureKeeper said:
    But you could have picked no in the Rescue Team Oart with Caterpie.. :|

Ah, but here's the thing. I just wanted Chikorita to respond as if he hadn't said anything.

Here's the update. Expect quick updates over Spring Break, but then updates to slow as I enter hell. (4th quarter).

Also, I kind of freaked out when you posted here, Destinedjagold. Glad you took it well, man, since not all ROM Hackers would take focusing on a flaw of the character to be about half their jokes too well.

Spoiler:

Back