• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

NEW USERNAME COLOUR Y/Y?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay like 7 of us agree with the pink, is that enough for HQ yet? :( I feel we don't need the input of the other mods since it's obvious they would agree with us.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Fabio, you mod Video Gaming. Your thoughts on this matter are irrelevant.

No Ozzy, pink is the colour of authority, dumbass, lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm sorry Nica, do you actually want people to take us seriously? No? Thought not.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
More like take you seriously. Your font, lolnoob. Plenty take me seriously, you however, ugh.

Pink is best, sorry y'all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Posted a thread in HQ. :)
If we agree that in the idea of changing the username color (I don't see why we wouldn't), then we'll probably make a list of colors and you guys can vote on your favorites.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Be sure to include my colour suggestions. I don't want ugly colours.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
If ever implemented, don't forget to vote Pink for Moderators.

fierce.sexy, xo

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
That purple is too close to the purple Steve and I have. I've said my other thoughts in AD already though, and I plan to discuss with Steve when he's online later.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Why don't you discuss it with the rest of us like you should be doing, or or we not worthy of your time since our usernames aren't purple?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Uh dude, we can link you to the HQ thread if you want, that's where you discuss this kind of stuff :\

Back