• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyoto ish here! >:D

Kyoto

Hai, wanna pair? ^^
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Hello all of PC, I am Kyoto and I love Pocket Monsters! Anyways, I am a 16 year young and I participate in sports and other physical activities. I am in school as a Sophomore and 4.0 GPA is awesome. I try to use correct grammar, but we all aren't perfect.

I like to give my opinion more than the fact! xD I do this to help me in arguments in real life and try to get out of getting into trouble. I am going to study the human behaviors and figure out the human mind. I have goals, but who cares about that.

Hello PC!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity Kyoto. Don't worry for your grammar for the most part as long as it is read able. I feel we are on the internet and we are all maybe in a rush or just want to type something out faster so we do mess up or use Abrevs and such.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Welcome, Kyoto. Beautiful city, by the way. Now we need a Tokyo. :D

I wish I had a 4.0 GPA when I was in sophomore year. Welcome to PC. 8D

Kyoto

Hai, wanna pair? ^^
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Welcome, Kyoto. Beautiful city, by the way. Now we need a Tokyo. :D

I wish I had a 4.0 GPA when I was in sophomore year. Welcome to PC. 8D

Thanks :D I didn't notice my name could be arranged to spell Tokyo! Maybe you should be Tokyo! :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there, Kyoto! Welcome to PC! Glad to see you join in this amazing community! Wow, you must be a pretty good student. 4.0 isn't that bad at all! LOL, don't worry about grammar here, as long as it's readable it's fine. I'm more of a spelling freak, so don't worry. Your spelling is fine. xD

Well, it's great to meet you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a staff member, (or me!). Make sure you read the rules and the FAQ and most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Back