• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who has the best System rating?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    If you get to Control Panel and go System it will have your "Window Experience Index". To see it in depth on the bottom left of the dialog box it should have "Performance Information & Tools" which would show your index rating in depth.

Mine is:
    Rating 3.4

Performance 5.6
    Memory 5.5
    Graphics 3.4
    Gaming Graphics 5.2
    Primary Hard Disk 5.9

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'm really happy with my results, haha.

Rating 5.9

Performance 7.4
    Memory 7.7
    Graphics 7.1
    Gaming Graphics 7.1
    Primary Hard Disk 5.9

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • hUNqaJq.png

last assessment had a 5.8 rating for graphics, but that changed when I updated the graphics driver, so yay?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Mind telling me what the specs are? Maybe I (or other peeps) can determine why you have lower scores on your system.

I've been there before. My previous desktop (Windows Vista, 512 mb RAM later upgraded to 1 GB, 120 GB hard drive, pentium 4 processor), had really low subscores between 1.4 and 3.2) with a 0.9 as the lowest. Slow as hell though, it finally gave up last year, and I was pretty glad. lmao.

Years
  • I think i need a new computer....
    I find that the Windows Experience Index is not really an accurate way to determine the quality of your computer. If you can give us you're computers specs (RAM, processor, HDD, VRAM, etc), then we could perhaps tell you if you should or should not replace your computer. :) Also, it depends on what you primarily use your computer for too.

Years
  • IbW2CQO.png

I'm gonna want a solid-state for my OS in my next machine, I'm sure.

Processor's also a pretty old one and was already bargain purchase for processors 4 years ago. It still handles most of what I throw at it, though.

Years
  • cQ7drae.png

That hard drive. Bogging me down!

If I recall correctly, my graphics card is the only thing I've replaced since getting this machine a few years ago (the old card was some wussy crappy thing that wasn't able to handle some newer games correctly).

Back