• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Girl Meets World

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    GRwMvIF.jpg

Girl Meets World premiered June 27th. on Disney Channel, and new episodes can be seen every Friday at 7:30 PM EST. Anyone seen the show yet? What did you think of it? Personally, I wish the show would've been on ABC Family instead....

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I haven't seen it yet, but I plan to! I loved Boy Meets World. ^^ I've read pretty positive things about it so far - I don't expect it to live up to the original but it'll be nice to see members of the old cast again.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I haven't seen it yet, but I plan to! I loved Boy Meets World. ^^ I've read pretty positive things about it so far - I don't expect it to live up to the original but it'll be nice to see members of the old cast again.

Yeah, I think Shawn and Mr. Feeny have already made guest appearances on it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I love this show. There are a lot of funny moments, and the young actors are pretty good. Best show in a long time on the Disney channel. I wasn't a huge fan of Boy Meets World. I was more of a Roseanne person. But Boy Meets World was a great TV show and I enjoyed it. I don't really compare Girl Meets World to it, though.

I will say, I do NOT like Farkle. He is so annoying, and the performance is just so terrible, but I think that that's just the way the character is written, so I don't hold it against the actor.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i saw the show and while i didnt really enjoy the first episode, and how it didnt really live up to how much they were showing it to be, i enjoyed the newer episodes. like the one where their phones got taken away. and when cory gave maya a phone. <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    i saw the show and while i didnt really enjoy the first episode, and how it didnt really live up to how much they were showing it to be, i enjoyed the newer episodes. like the one where their phones got taken away. and when cory gave maya a phone. <3
    I liked that episode, but I couldn't get passed the fact that he took their phones away and like didn't give them back after class was over. That was so unrealistic, and I just couldn't get over that or suspend my disbelief.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I liked that episode, but I couldn't get passed the fact that he took their phones away and like didn't give them back after class was over. That was so unrealistic, and I just couldn't get over that or suspend my disbelief.

technically wouldnt that be illegal if he kept their phones? lol im pretty sure that would never happen in real life lol. But i felt like this episode had that romantic feel to it that boy meets world had. like with him and tapanga. The part when riley finally started a conversation with him, and they started talking to each other without their phones. so romayantic.

Years
  • I think it's pretty good for being on Disney Channel. They certainly could have done a lot worse. I only saw like three episodes though. Boy Meets World will always be one of my favorite shows though. I wish Shawn was in this new show, but he'll be guest starring along with Cory's parents in a Christmas episode at least.

Back