• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most Hated/Memorable Moment in PWT

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
  • Beating Maylene,Clair,Drayden will always be one of my most memorable moments.Also unlocking and beating the Champions tournament was also memorable too.

My most hated moment is when I was so hyped to face Giovanni on the finals but he loses on his way there.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Beating Maylene,Clair,Drayden will always be one of my most memorable moments.Also unlocking and beating the Champions tournament was also memorable too.

My most hated moment is when I was so hyped to face Giovanni on the finals but he loses on his way there.

I hate how I can't beat a single gym leader's tournament because I keep losing in the last round.

Diarkia124

The Jack Master
    Years
  • Finally unlocking the World Leaders round of the game. I don't have competitive Pokemon rolling in the game so Champions may take a while.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Beating Blue, Giovanni, and Steven in the PWT were my favourite memories.. don't really have a least favourite though, tbh. Good lord though was Steven a pain in the butt in the Champions tourney. ;0;

Blazing Rud

This is Blazingly Awsome!!! - Pokemon Blazing Fire
    Years
  • Yea I know, however I don't have any other eligible level 100 pokemon (Or just high leveled)
    C'mon you dont need a high level PKMN they are themselves made to level fifty and in competitive battling you need ev trained pokemon not high level pokemon!
    My best moment was when N give the worst ever entry and worst moment is when i was unable to catch reshiram in my first chance :(

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    C'mon you dont need a high level PKMN they are themselves made to level fifty and in competitive battling you need ev trained pokemon not high level pokemon!
    My best moment was when N give the worst ever entry and worst moment is when i was unable to catch reshiram in my first chance :(

Higher leveled pokemon have better moves, and pokemon that evolve past level 50 will get stronger in the PWT once you evolve them iircc.

Blazing Rud

This is Blazingly Awsome!!! - Pokemon Blazing Fire
    Years
  • Higher leveled pokemon have better moves, and pokemon that evolve past level 50 will get stronger in the PWT once you evolve them iircc.
    You should have that much sense that surely you will take a evolved pokemon with good moves dude that much sense you should have but it is not necessary to make yer pokemon Level 100!!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    You should have that much sense that surely you will take a evolved pokemon with good moves dude that much sense you should have but it is not necessary to make yer pokemon Level 100!!

yes, but those are my only good pokemon. I don't really train much.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Most memorable: When I caught Reshiram with just three Pokéballs. Amazing, right?
    The most aweful moment was, when I wasted all my 35 ultra balls on that goddamn Heatran, and I couldn't catch it because I didn't want to waste my masterball.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Most Memorable PWT Moment - Winning the Champion's Tournament with my team of Garchomp, Female. Jellicent and Reuniclus. I beat Blue in the Final with my last Pokemon Reuniclus felling Machamp. What makes it even better, Reuniclus is a Shiny Pokémon that was caught in a Random Encounter. Cynthia and Alder were the other Champions I defeated along the way. :)

Worst Moment - Somehow losing to Falkner in the Johto Tournament.

Back