• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Latest Game: POLL, Opinions please

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • I'll be sticking around for a while longer :)

This isn't a progress report thread or anything, I'm not ready to show screens or explain features yet. Soon, but not yet.

I'd like you to choose a few of the agencies of the US government in the Intelligence Community you think would be most fun to play as. Here are all the members of the IC, as taken from their site (http://www.intelligence.gov)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps Intelligence Organizations ?each collects and processes intelligence relevant to their particular Service needs. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) - provides accurate, comprehensive, and timely foreign intelligence on national security topics to national policy and decision makers. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Coast Guard Intelligence ? deals with information related to US maritime borders and Homeland Security. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) - provides timely and objective military intelligence to warfighters, policymakers, and force planners. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Department of Energy ? performs analyses of foreign nuclear weapons, nuclear non-proliferation, and energy security-related intelligence issues in support of US national security policies, programs, and objectives. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Department of Homeland Security (DHS) - prevents terrorist attacks within the United States, reduces America's vulnerability to terrorism, and minimizes the damage and recovers from attacks that do occur.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Department of State ? deals with information affecting US foreign policy. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Department of Treasury ? collects and processes information that may affect US fiscal and monetary policy. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Federal Bureau of Investigation ? deals with counterespionage and data about international criminal cases. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) ? provides timely, relevant, and accurate geospatial intelligence in support of national security. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) - coordinates collection and analysis of information from airplane and satellite reconnaissance by the military services and the CIA. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]National Security Agency (NSA) - collects and processes foreign signals intelligence information for our Nation's leaders and warfighters, and protects critical US information security systems from compromise.[/font]

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice idea for a brand new game. Still a bit disappointed in you giving up mod, but good luck on this game DM!!!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Because PC isn't a democracy, members don't get a say in the decisions.

DM it's good to see you're still around. I think I'd most like to play as either FBI, CIA or DHS. But then I think they would all be pretty cool.

Back