• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Honorless [M]

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
  • I. The End

It took less than three months.

It began in Slateport. Brain activity was recorded post mortem in a stab victim well after the time of death. Most dismissed the finding as a medical anomaly. There were others who saw the impending danger and immediately began stockpiling supplies. They were called paranoid and insane, but they were the only ones prepared when it happened. In a matter of days Slateport was overrun by the undead and Hoenn exploded into a state of panic. Teams of medical researchers were given the task of finding out what could cause a deceased human body to reanimate. Military action was taken to secure a border around Slateport in hopes of preventing it from spreading further. The police were worn thin trying to keep the surge of theft and looting under control. People stampeded to airports and harbors. Unfortunately, most of the vessels that departed did not make it to safe ground. No one knew how the disease was transmitted; checkpoints had not been set up to check for marks. Planes fell from the sky as the infected turned. Ships met the same fate as their crews were killed or turned, dooming them to float aimlessly on a tumultuous sea.

The virus spread at an alarming rate. Evacuations began in the cities surrounding Slateport when the border fell. Congestion on the roads left thousands of people stranded, unable to escape or defend themselves when herds of undead swarmed. Looting began in earnest and the Marts were stripped of supplies in a matter of weeks. Those with winged Pokemon strong enough for a lengthy trip fled on their backs. As the government failed to protect its people anarchy reigned. It was no longer a matter of containing the virus; it was a matter of surviving among it. Most of the population died in the initial wave. The rest are left to try and pick up the pieces in a world they no longer recognize. People must learn to adapt and change with it, but that could mean abandoning their humanity. Encounters with fellow humans will become as dangerous as the monsters that have taken over every major city in Hoenn. With everything they ever knew ruined, with their lives shredded to pieces, the question becomes, how will they cope? What will they have to do to survive?

II. Your Role

You play as a survivor. All types and ages of characters are welcome. Variety is encouraged. At the start of the RP all characters must be located in Lilycove. How they got there is up to you.

This will be chapter based. The chapters will offer a main objective and at times there will be sub-plots that are optional for each player. Each chapter will be open for one week. They should each begin on Friday, barring any unforeseen real life circumstances.

III. The Virus

The zombies will follow Walking Dead rules. The virus is transmitted through bites, scratches, or ingestion of infected fluids. The first stage of infection, provided that the victim survives the initial attack, is a high grade fever, chills, aches, migraines, nausea, and vomiting. At the time of death the brain will remain inactive for two minutes to an hour before restarting. When the victim reanimates they only feel the need to consume the flesh of other living things. Though they prefer humans, they will hunt Pokemon as well. At the beginning of the RP the virus is not zoonotic.

Note that people will have varying views on the infected. Some will think they're inhuman monsters, too far gone for mercy. There will be those that kill them for fun, and others that believe they should only be killed when necessary. A person's morals and beliefs will tie heavily into this. There may even be some people who think they're just sick. Feel free to play with these ideas as much as you like.

IV. The Rules

• Quality will be a major concern in this RP. There will be a minimum of 300 words required per post. If you've been following the limit well and end up a little short once or twice that's fine, it's more a guideline than anything else. I won't be going through and testing the posts with a word counter. I just want to see that effort is being put into making posts detailed and in-depth. For reference, the first section of this was roughly 300 words.
    • Tying into that concept, there will be a post limit. No more than three posts will be allowed per chapter. This is to keep the RP from moving too fast or going off on a tangent. Those who wish to do joint posts are encouraged to do so.
    • Since this is a zombie RP gore and violence is a given. Please try to keep it realistic and don't overdo it. Cursing is also not prohibited in moderation. This is rated M for gore, violence, and mature themes including death and the darker aspects of human nature.
    • Any type of godmodding is absolutely not allowed. Only one warning will be given for this. If you're not sure if something you want to do counts as godmodding don't hesitate to ask.
    • Character death is certainly allowed and will eventually become mandatory. Once the RP gets moving, chances for players to bring in a secondary character will arise. A new SU will have to be submitted for that character.
    • If you fail to post at least once for a chapter I'll try to contact you and see if you're still interested in participating. After the third missed chapter in a row your character will be killed.
    • Above all else be friendly. RPs can't thrive without friendly players who encourage and interact with one another. Any new or inexperienced RPers are encouraged to ask questions. Everyone is encouraged to make friends in the OOC thread and discuss whatever they want.
    V. Accepted Players

Grace "Raven" Evergreen - Yet Another Logical Nerd
    Drake "Swift" Landon - NyxShooter
    Gelius "Wild" Peters - Gelius3
    Baxter Robbins - edwardel
    Aidan Cameron - strikit

GM Note: The first chapter starts below to keep the thread cleaner and prevent a double post.

I. The Remnants

It's been three months since the start of the outbreak. The virus hit like a tidal wave, affecting the southernmost cities first. Those farther north had more time to prepare, but they too soon belonged to the dead. You find your way to Lilycove and determine that the Department Store would be a good place to check, be it for survivors or supplies. Lucky for you (or not), it houses both. The streets are full of the dead, but if you can get past them the benefits are worth the risks.

A small group of five is all that's left of the initial group of survivors. They are:

Kristyl Bradford (NPC)
    Spoiler:

Ian Bradford (NPC)
    Spoiler:

Oscar Weatherby (NPC)
    Spoiler:

Laura Patterson (NPC)
    Spoiler:

Aidan Cameron (mine)
    Spoiler:

People are almost as dangerous as the dead now, and the group in the department store have had their share of run-ins. They've become suspicious and slow to trust, and this is reflected in the careful strengthening of the Store's defenses. Every window on every floor has been blacked out. Some are covered with layer upon layer of paper or cardboard. Others were assaulted with thick black smoke until the soot covered the glass. The elevator has been sealed shut, not that it would work anyway. The backup generator in the basement is reserved for use only in the case of an emergency, and lighting up the Store would surely bring attention to it and draw every monster in Lilycove. The stairwell is the only way to move between floors in the Store now. Each floor housed a mini-store of its own, with its own clerk and counter. The counters have all been ripped up and used to block the stairs, along with shelving units and whatever else they could find. Near the bottom of each blockade is a gap just big enough for a human to crawl through, if they notice it. The main doors are sealed securely, with the elevator car itself used to block the entrance from the inside and the metal framing melted shut. Nothing short of a powerful explosion could get them open.

The survivor group lives on the fifth floor, as high as they can get without being out in the temperamental Hoenn weather. Only furniture was sold on this floor, so it was left mostly untouched in the initial raids. Rugs have been hung from the ceiling like makeshift walls to keep each "room" separate. Each survivor has a room. Cushions are piled high to act as beds. Lighter rugs are used to cover the windows here so that they can look out on the street. They try to stay as quiet as possible so they can hear noises down below before the thing making the noise can get to them. It wouldn't take long before one of them heard an intruder. That intruder can only hope that they get a welcoming reception.

Goals

• Find a way into Lilycove Department Store
    • You must encounter one of the dead on your way, either by having a run-in with one or passing by undetected
    • You must interact with at least one member of the survivor group while in the Store
    • Decide whether you want to steal supplies, help or harm the group, or join the group
    Remember that your actions will affect everyone. If you blast a hole in the wall you'll compromise the safety of the structure. If you fly to the roof the survivors will have less time to react. Pay attention to the posts before yours and react accordingly to the changes made.

When you interact with a survivor you may choose which one you want to interact with. If you choose a NPC you may either use it yourself, paying attention to the Brief Bio when giving them personality, or if you're not comfortable with that you may ask me to use the character through PM or in the OOC thread. We can do a joint post for that. If you want to interact with Aidan you may not use her. Contact me and we'll do a joint post. Really good posts earn you opportunities later on ranging from anything to finding new Pokemon for your team, bringing in secondary characters, or escaping dire situations.

You have until next Saturday to get your posts in for this chapter. It may be a few days later depending on my personal schedule, but I promise it will never be less than seven days.

Have fun with this, and I can't wait to see your characters in action!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • The Revenge of Raven
    A Bittersweet Store
    387.gif
    255.gif
    258.gif

After three days of slow recover, I could finally walk and continue moving our little group to Lilycove. Sure many raiders, maybe even some gamblers, and the walkers, will roam around that big city, but I can't afford the wait. This knee brace should help me out in walking. But if I come across a huge wave of zombies, I'm not sure I'll make it out alive. As much as I hate it, I have to keep things steady. Luckily, we were near the safari zone, so that means we were getting closer. I check my pokemon on my sides; Torchic is looking fierce, ready for anything, Turtwig is just skipping, and the Mudkip is observing everyone, like me.

"Okay guys," I begin to whisper. "Once we get to Lilycove, we have to be more attentive. There are dangerous people and walkers, so it's best to steer clear of them for now. We find the department store and try to gather some supplies, most importantly, food. Any objections?"

All of them nodded, and I guess they're very aware of the dangers ahead. As we walked, I stepped on something hard. I winced and I held my left foot up and pulled out whatever found its way in my foot. It was a big, sharp piece of glass. I hate these shoes; hopefully I can find some more. I stare at the glass and I see a harsh, stern girl. She is very attractive with her ice blue eyes and her red hair falls right. The scar on her check adds to her attraction, but she looks more like her father than her mother. I hurl the mirror away and I grunt. Beauty made me a bigger prey in 'Zombie Land', especially when they decided to... I gulp and continue to walk, well limp actually. We kept on walking until we came across the fences. They are broken, but they still stand. Still, everyone could jump over it. I lead the way, and soon the others follow. We did this for quite some time until I saw a bloody and dirty sign that said:

Welcome to Lilycove City

"It depends how you say welcome," I mumbled.

But even from here, you could see the tall department store. I was about to move forward, but Turtwig stopped me. He drew out a vine and pointed ahead. I drew out my binoculars and looked over. There were at least five walkers roaming around, also blocking my way to the entrance. I look at the department store, and I gasp. I see the entrance barricaded, the windows pure black, and everything is blocked. But that certainly means one thing:

"Lilycove is a refuge center."

The pokemon gasped and they stared at each other in awe. I need to find a way in. I continue to observe the binoculars and try to find a weak spot. I see that the roof is a liable option, but the people inside will think I'm going raid them, which might be the purpose. The front doors are something I won't risk. But what if I go behind it? Sure there are lots of trees, so walkers can't follow me, but can I compromise the fortress? I look at my pokemon and the risk is something I have to make; I can't risk them since this is not their fault.

"We have to enter from behind the building. The trees will surely serve us good."

They nod. I tightened my grip on the club and I march forward. I try walking fast, but you can only limp so fast without making some noise. So far, we walked a few meters undetected, but as I head towards the store, two zombies follow my way. I continue walking like I don't know they are there, but then I swerve to the trees and they follow. Then I bash them with my club. It takes a few hits, but both are down. Before they can get up, I draw out a sword I found and slash both of their heads. I take out a spare towel from my pocket and wipe it clean. Then I leave it there on the ground.

"It's best if both you Torchic and Mudkip to come back in. I don't want those people to see you yet."

They nod as I return them into their pokeballs. My Turtwig knows exactly what to do.

"Try the fourth window, it might give us an edge."

He nods and takes the sword from my hand, and lifts them up until it reaches the fourth window. He slashes it open and it's good enough. I take my backpack and take out a long piece of rope. I give it to Turtwig, and he uses his vines to climb up. He does it a bit clumsily, but once he makes it, he ties the rope up there and lets it fall. Here's the tricky part, trying to get up and all, especially with my right leg out of condition. I scale up as fast as I can before anything else can stop me. I ignore the burning and I climb up fast until I reach for the fourth window. I pull up the rope and I can feel my body shake and my breaths getting heavy. I lean against the wall and sink, grabbing my leg. I really don't know why it hurts so much, maybe I didn't give myself enough time to recover. I shake my head and stare at Turtwig.

"Okay. Now to block this thing up, right?"

He looks at me with concern. I ignore him and look at an empty shelf. Together, we push it until it blocks the window. Before I can say anything, I hear a voice.

"Who are you?"

I flinch at the voice and I turn around. I see a small boy, and he's way younger than me. He holds a doll in his hands, a Pichu doll, and looks astonished.

"Where are the others?"

"Is that a pokemon?"

"Buddy, go to the boy."

Turtwig walks over to the boy and nudges him slightly.

"Upstairs."

He goes up, and I follow him. There, I see something that I haven't seen in a long time; rugs. They hang around, probably to separate spots. I see about 4 more people, and all of them are older than me.

"Um, hello. I was wondering if I could hang around here until I'm in good shape to be on my own?"

The shaking starts and I have to lean on the walls. I feel the pain and the burning from my leg. It's probably swelled up.

"Name's Raven in case if you're wondering."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius "Wild" Peters - The beginning

As the boat was becoming more and more distant i can only think:

"There is no turn back."

Sneasel, Steely, Sync and I turn around. We start to walk towards the big building. Its the Pokemon Department Store. While we were walking we heard sounds of zombies. I ask my pokemon to shut up and follow me. The Department Store was barricaded...

"Refuge center... Perfect." I think. All was closed. Going by the roof was a good option but they would think i would rob that place. Using Sync to go in wasn't good choice either because she cant transport to inside. By back was not a good choice too. Maybe the windows.

We run to the back of the building. 3 Zombies were near but didn't heard us... But then Steely steps a twig and cracks it. The zombies heard and came into our way. "Look what you did Steely!" I pull out my bow and shot one of the zombies on the head. I grab my knife and slash the other 2 zombies on the head to. I pull the arrow stuck on one of the zombies and clean it. Then i put it back on my arrows "pocket".

The windows were up ahead us. The windows on the first floor was not a good choice. The last floor ones were too high as well as the fourth floor ones. My best choice was the ones at the 3rd floor.

I climb a tree and i start to walk on a tree branch. This one was big enough to reach the window. Steely was heavy so i could not count with him. I return him. I also returned Sync, since she does not like to do brute job. Sneasel punches the wood planks, breaking them. It was my opportunity.

Sneasel and I enter the Store. We go up one floor. Nothing. Another one. Were like 6 people there. One of them was leaned on a wall. She remembered my mother. Both of them have a ponytail. All of them except 2, were older than me. There was a blonde woman taking care of a boy.

Sneasel and I walk in. "Snea, Snea, Sne, Snea, Sneasel." Sneasel says.

"Sneasel asked if we can stay here and maybe join you... There is no problem right?" Then i remember. "Oh where do you keep the wood? It's because you may need to block a window..."

I sit down and take out a water bottle. I drink a little.

"By the way, i'm Wild." I keep drinking my water.

Sneasel sits down and takes out from my bag some crackers and starts to eat them and gives some to me. I observe the red ponytail girl. She had a Turtwig. She seemed nice but there is a chance of not being.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Baxter Robbins

Upon walking into Lilycove on a bike trail, the ludicolo was very alert. He had been feeling desperate, and sluggish compared to Baxter Robbins' other Pokemon Slow at collecting seeds and grains back in the wooded hills near Mt. Pyre, Carlos was energetic and cold-blooded walking into another city. He knew the stakes here.

The crowded, awful streets of Slateport were still fresh in our minds. There had to be supplies around, "shh," I said. I pushed a baby stroller I had stocked with supplies, and used it as cover going on to the next street. Turning to look at the shopping center, I'd say I had about two hundred yards. The walkers were in the way. I crept my supplies and my self behind a stoop over by my Pokemon again. He was stone-faced when he looked at me and then into the supplies. He pulls out a small-ax from the baby stroller and walks chest out into the street. I take a deep breath in when I command fury swipes.

The zombies start to moan when Carlos raises his ax in the air and the sheen gets in their eyes. They yell at him in garbled speech as they approach. The ludicolo charges the first one and swings its ax into the walker's head and then the shoulder, knocking it over. An undead man and teenage boy both charged him at the once, lunging forward with teeth showing. Carlos smacked both of them with the broad side of his ax and they missed him. He threw two green balls of energy from his palms, which struck them squarely in the back of the heads, killing them.

Soon I had reached the department store entrance. I checked behind us as we went, however it seems the skirmishes hadn't brought any more walkers. The Ludicolo went back into its poke-ball, and I sent out my Altaria, who carried my supplies and me to the roof. I broke in through a maintenance door to get to the lower levels. Raptor felt uneasy, but he followed me inside, onto the fourth floor.

Supplies were very scarce, I thought, looking around. No well stocked shelves anywhere, but ahead of me, I found a makeshift barricade blocking the stairs to the third floor. I rolled my supply cart into the back of a store and hid it under some scattered clothing, and then doubled back to the maintenance door. The security on the outside had definitely been a sign of a prepared survivor group, I just wasn't sure where they were now. the coast still clear, I asked my Altaria to find a way onto the third floor for us. Raptor flew me around the building until I found a boarded up window I could climb through.
    Inside, I recalled him to his pokeball and started searching again. There was more stuff here on the third floor, and thicker barricades by the stairs. I heard talking as I was examining the barricades strength, and followed the noise to a group of people huddled together by the wall. Among the group, I decided it was best to introduce myself to the other guy, a big fellow, and try to work something out that could benefit us.

"Hey how are you? I'm not bit, I just am getting out of the mess," I say in a friendly tone to him.

"I'm Baxter. Can you let me join up with you guys? I can carry my own weight, that's for sure, and I'm good with tools."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    Noivern_XY_%282%29.gif
    Garchomp_XY_%285%29.gif
    Ninetales_XY_%284%29.gif
    Luxray_XY.gif

Anne had heard rumors from fellow survivors that Lilycove on the East coast was supposed to be a haven. At first she held hope, not because she thought it actually was a safe place in the apocalypse. She just wanted to believe that it was. As she traveled, however, she had become to realize that there was no "safe place". The information digested rather well, not like a piece of airy chocolate but more like a full sandwich. It was a lot to take in but in a way it was healthy to accept the apocalyptic world. It was a new adventure full of untold opportunities and challenges. This mindset separated her drastically from the others of the world. The reason why they tended to be upset was because they simply couldn't accept change. Anne on the other hand cannonballed in the new world and wanted to make a splash. Her acceptance had also helped her Pokemon to accept it as well, most of them anyway.

She barreled through the air on her Noivern, Nova. At their previous resting point he had taken the opportunity to adorn himself for his lucky potential mates. Several flowers were tucked into the scruff of his collar as a way to make him smell more appealing and look more colorful. Abitt, the Garchomp, had made sure to make fun of him before they had departed.

She wore her bioptic glasses, trying desperately to see what was around them. However, she had poor eye sight. The pair came upon the city rather quickly, "Nova that's it! Nova you're going to miss it!" The Noivern tried to stop but was going too fast. He rolled through the air and tumbled to the ground. Luckily, Anne was used to this kind of clumsiness and leapt off his back before he crashed.

She brushed herself off, while Nova looked at her upside down. He was crumpled up in a ball sitting on his head. Then he tumbled forward and unraveled himself. It was a good thing he was as resilient as he was clumsy. She carefully put her glasses away and surveyed the area. "Hey, hey Nova, are those walkers? I can't see anything!" She tended to become quite frustrated with her lack of sight, but Nova simply came up beside her and nodded. If she was correct than it looked like there was a small mass growing around a building. However, it could also just be a bunch of trees blowing in the wind.

She released the rest of her team from their pokeballs, including Ikari the Ninetails. "Ikari, how many dead walkers are there?" She looked down at her paws which padded the ground one, two, three, four, five times. So, Anne was right. "How many does Milly see?" Ninetails and Milly softly growled a few replies before Ninetails upped her count. "How far away from the initial group?" Nintails pawed the ground twelve times. "Twelve feet then."

Milly was a Luxray and Luxray possess the ability to see through solid objects. Ninetails was able to understand human language so they tended to be great pair for scouting. Now, however, they needed to get the walkers away from the building. As they had flown over Anne was able to make out that it was a Pokemart which meant it could still harbor some supplies."Okay guys, we have to get them away from the building. You know what to do."

Nova and Anne were sent away from the city where Nova let out a terribly loud echo to draw the animated dead. Ninetails and Milly were sent to be scouts and heard what zombies they could. Then once the dead were rounded up Abitt was sent in to run through with his wings out. They sliced through the bodies of the dead silently and without any flash to draw unnecessary attention. Milly and Ninetails tackled the stragglers while Nova stood by me for extra protection.

The group came back to the pokemart. "Milly what do you see?" The Luxray surveyed the building from top to bottom. "Are there any supplies?" Ninetails pawed the ground twice. "Any people?" Ikari came up with the same answer. "How many?" This time she tapped the ground eight times. "So eight of them."

Anne turned to her team. "Think we should go in?" They all looked amongst each other. Milly went into a playful excitable stance, ready for the challenge to go in. Nova and Abitt shrugged, not really caring either way. Ikari remained motionless. She never really helped with decision making unless it would actually affect her directly.

"Then in we go!" Anne found a tree nearby a window with the wood planks freshly torn. Not that she could see the torn planks necessarily from below but she at least recognized the giant gaping hole. She had Milly, Nova, and Ikari return to their balls. Ikari never liked returning for Anne and usually fought it, but this time it's apparent the queen found it a necessary course of action. She climbed on Abitt's back who clambered up the tree and squeezed tightly through the window. Then she followed the sounds of people all the way up the stairs.

On one side of the wall was a shaking girl with knee brace strapped to her. She was chatting with a small boy, whom Ikari would take an instant disliking to. She hates children with a passion. The woman had deep bags under her eyes and looked malnourished which made Anne feel cocky. Anne kept herself pretty well fed despite conditions. Her heavy crescent spade glistened in what little lighting there may be.

There was also a boy seated with a Sneasel. They seemed to be quietly munching on something. A short coal haired man was standing nearby. Dividing up the area were large rugs. They were even hung over windows. Ikari wouldn't be impressed. Then again she never was impressed with anything.

"Hi." She already knew her objective. "So what is this, some kind of survival group? Do I need to do some freaky ritual to join or can I just chill and eat some crackers?" Abitt looked down at the Sneasel and licked his chops before chortling at Anne's joke. She pulled out a can of beans, popped open the top, and started eating them cold right out of the can. Just tipped her head back and started guzzling it. She passed the can to Abitt who had taken a sample before handing it back. Unless the group can prove their quality she was going to steal their supplies, eventually. She wanted to socialize and gather information first.

Last edited:

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • When surrounded by stuffy darkness it's easy not only to lose track of time, but to lose one's sense of self. Aidan found it suffocating. It pressed in on her in a thick curtain that seemed to cut her off from the rest of the world. This sense of detachment was dangerous when coupled with the depression she'd been unable to extricate herself from since "it" happened. Words like apocalypse would perhaps describe the events that led to her predicament better, but they felt too heavy. Too real. "It" was an acceptable euphemism that kept reality at bay. In this moment she chose not to think too hard on what had transpired in the last three months. Instead she chose to acknowledge her desire to breathe the open air as her greatest need. She rose from the pile of cushions that served as her bed on silent feet and peered around the curtain. Though the blackness tampered with her vision she could see the fuzzy shapes of the others safe and whole. They weren't her family, they weren't even really her friends. But they were her pack. Yes, pack was a good word for it. They had a basic instinctive need to stay together, to protect one another, and Aidan frequently found herself performing quick headcounts to ensure everyone was safe and where they should be. With her concern satisfied she turned around to face the mass of red-orange fur on the floor next to the bed. She patted her leg softly to get his attention and murmured "hier". The Arcanine stood immediately and stretched his powerful limbs, his mouth open in a yawn. Aidan waited for him to shake the sleep from his body before padding across the room to the flight of stairs that led to the roof. These were not blocked. There was no need to waste materials here. If they were attacked from the roof the fight was already lost. She climbed the stairs wearily one at at a time, Rogue taking long strides behind her, and opened the door to the roof. Pleasantly cool, damp air filled her lungs and brought her immediate relief. She pulled the door shut behind Rogue and raised her face to the sky. The salty smell of the sea hung in the air. From this height it wasn't marred by the stench of death and decay. Here, it was easy to pretend that life was still worth living.

The tension did not leave Aidan's shoulders but the hard lines around her mouth softened. Rogue looked up at her in question, his head tilted so much like a carefree puppy. She almost smiled, almost, and shrugged. "Release."

Rogue's tongue lolled out in a canine grin and he took off at a run. The roof of the Department Store was large and he could at least get a few full strides in before he had to slide to a stop and change direction. As always, watching her partner display his true power and speed in the most carefree way possible warmed her heart. Rogue was a powerhouse, bred to hunt, built to incapacitate. She had seen him bulldoze a perpetrator to the ground in one great leap. She'd seen those great jaws close around a limb and tear it from a body just as easily as one might rip paper. His voice was regal enough to silence a room. Taut muscles rippled under a luxuriously thick coat and his eyes were alive with intelligence and humor. He was truly a magnificent creature to behold. And through some great miracle, he trusted her. Rogue would do whatever she asked without a moment's hesitation. He trusted her judgment in all they did and he would risk his life for her. She had watched him do as much. From this distance she could see him favoring his left hind leg, the same one that one of the dead had taken a bite out of as he fought with all his might to protect Aidan. Yet despite the injury he still obeyed her with the sort of willingness and good spirit that made her think maybe not all was lost in the world. Rogue had been through just as much as she had. He had loved Ethan. He had loved Ebony. He had been comfortable in his life, working long hard hours and coming home to a loving family with his partner. Aidan grieved for the same things he did, but he chose to find any way he could to express his joy at simply being alive. She ought to learn to do as much.

~*~

Somewhere on the docks of Lilycove City, a young boy, hardly old enough to survive. The boy looked prepubescent, yet the weight he was carrying on his shoulders was enough to make a grown man collapse. The weight, in this tense, was starting to get literal as he carried Mr Briney. It had been two weeks they spent on the boat. Their supplies were running low, and Mr Briney collapsed into fatigue, and was slipping into dementia. "Mr Briney! Please! Just a little bit more!" he said as he tugged the crazy old man. "Drake… I'm not fit to live in this world. Survival of the fittest, Drake... " said Mr Briney as his voice was turning into a whisper. "Drake, please, I'm tired. Just lay me down somewhere. I don't belong in the current state of this world. I saw my beloved Peeko die. Perhaps I might be able to rejoin her once again… Drake, I'm giving up because I'm not fit for this context of the world. My father used to say… he used to say that I would leave this world behind, so you should live a life to remember. I will remember my life. I'm sorry, for being a burden on you. I'm sorry for everything that's happening so fast…" The old man died in Drake's own arms. Drake had seen enough in this world. This world was an iron-fisted, unyielding plain of existence. The world would have no mercy on those kind, or those horrible. The world has a killer instinct, killing both unsparingly when the time comes. Everybody dies, some just need a little help. Drake stuffed whatever was left on the boat, and threw Mr. Briney's corpse onto the boat. He untied the noose knot, and kicked the boat off the docks, and with the boat the very last remnants of his childhood.

He was not alone, however. On his belt remained his four companions and his two tools. Drake looked around, some place to stay. It was hard to ignore the elephant in the room. The Lilycove Department Store was the first thing that came to his mind. Mayhaps there was some form of supply left which he could use in the future. His surroundings were clear. Broken buildings, and a peninsula. All the buildings seem to be run down besides the Lilycove Department Store. The windows were hard to make out, and everything inside seemed to be a silhouette. Drake got out his two Climbing Axe's and scaled a nearby medium sized building, enough to get a vantage point. He pulled out his 2nd to right Pokeball and called out CASIO. He looked over to the bold Pokemon, putting a finger to his own mouth to signal silence. "CASIO, any danger anywhere?" he whispered to the Pokemon as he peered over the edge. CASIO merely hovered and looked around. He pointed towards the west, connecting Lilycove City and the mainland. CASIO can only manage seeing danger so far, meaning that the danger was within a 100 meter proximity. Based upon this info he would have to stay near the center and try and get up the building as quietly as possible. "Thank you CASIO" he said giving the Pokemon his condolences. He jumped rooftop to rooftop, almost at the building until he made a grave mistake. He forgot to look at the material he was standing on, and the weak asphalt shingle collapsed below him. He fell from the roof, down a level into the building. He made a loud racket, and tried to get up on his feet, but his foot was pinned. It was pinned beneath some shingles. He was panicking. He could hear groaning. Two distinct noises. He was panicking, but he had to act fast, if he wanted to keep his head on his shoulders. He remembered the day his parents died. He remembered the day his father got slaughtered. Adrenaline pumping through his veins, he tried to remove his leg from the shingles, and it seemed hopeless. He reached for his trustworthy Pokemon, Macho Man. The name originally a joke, it stuck to his Gallade. The Pokemon erupted from the Pokeball with a flash and a bellow as he was fighting the two undead. One bit his arm, the other one tried to claw at his face. Gallade went for a feign attack, attempting to go for one, but simply decapitated the other one. He jumped up from the other ones bite aimed for his neck, and kicked it's chest as leverage. Gallade was scratched, and a bite mark suited his arm. Veterans scars. The one Gallade kicked landed above him, and he reached for my Climbing Axe and chopped it's legs. Gallade swiftly executed the being beforeit could harm him anymore. What a disgusting way to end. The only thing Drake could think about of the living dead was if there soul was trapped inside the body as they watched what they did. What a fate, the poor soul.

After Gallade carried him to the front of the Lilycove Department Store, we had more run ins with the dead, but we ran from them, him too weak to fight and Gallade unable to fight with him in his arms. Gallade put him down, and he tried walking. Walking was manageable, but he was limping. Too much pressure on the leg would probably shatter my bone. He withdrew Gallade back into the recesses of his Pokeball and simply decided to scale the building, wedging myself from ledge to ledge. He took long periodic breaks and stood on the windowsills for a 3 minute break and continued climbing. A broken sign of the Department Store's motto. "A great place to find that something you need!". The word 'great' was scraped off. He continued to climb, almost at the roof. On his last stop at the windowsill, he climbed up, on his last few climbs. Yet another grave mistake to compliment his series of errors. He pulled too hard down on his Climbing Axe and the ledge it was wedged onto collapsed. Down went the asphalt ledge, along with his Climbing Axe. another remnants of his childhood simply crashed into the ground. He was stuck halfway, with his one axe wedged onto an indent in the building. He was simply stuck, and his ammature climbing skills costed him his life. He simply hung onto his last axe and wept. Wept until his stamina was going to deteriorate, and his death be inevitable.

~*~

The early evening calm was shattered by the sounds of breaking glass, splintering wood, and crumbling stone. Rogue stopped dead in his tracks and Aidan sprinted to the edge of the building to look over. Not far down she could see a boy clinging to the wall. Technically speaking, she could just let him fall. It would be the best thing to do in terms of their survival. He would consume precious supplies, and she had other things to attend to. The building had been compromised. Somewhere there was an intruder, maybe more than one, and she didn't know their intentions. She needed to find them and address the issue at hand before someone got hurt.

But Aidan wasn't the type for that. From this distance she could only tell that the boy was young. He was no longer a small child, but he was far from being called a man. Never would Aidan be able to deny help to a child.

"Quiet down and hold on. I'll be right back."

Aidan murmured a command to Rogue so that he would stay and watch the boy, keeping an eye out for any kind of trickery, and took off at a run across the roof, through the door, and into the darkness. It was impossible to see and her eyes had no time to adjust, but she knew the path to her space well. She picked her way across carefully, found her backpack where she left it, and grabbed it by the strap to take with her back to the roof.

In the open air once more she dropped to her knees and rifled through her backpack with steady hands. The object she was looking for was exactly where it should be. She pulled the thick leather leash out and jogged back, where Rogue continued to stare down at the boy with unguarded concern. He may be trained to take down and detain, but protecting those in danger was in his nature. Aidan patted him on the head briefly and snapped the leash to the ring on the back of his vest. Instead of holding the looped end as she normally would she dropped it over the edge of the building.

"Grab that and hold on tight. He'll pull you up."

As Rogue grasped the concept of her plan he knelt down low, letting the leash dangle even further down. It was well within the boy's reach; he had only to grab it and not let go.

~*~

Drake snapped back to reality, he heard someone call something, and he heard a leather leash bounce on his head. He was confused, was he dead? He realized that he was still alive, and someone just offered him help. His guardian angel, as a human? He heard the command, but felt as if it was unreal. Had whatever omnipotent being sent him down a mercy? Drake looked down, and realized that committing suicide would only lead to disrespect his mother and father, all that they lived for to raise him. He wasn't planning on dishonoring their wishes now! He grabbed onto the leather belt, intent on surviving longer. He clipped his climbing axes back onto his belt, and waited to be tugged back up. A miracle had just occurred, and it was still mind boggling to him. He grabbed onto the rope as hard as he could with what little energy he had left, this person was going through a lot of trouble to save a 13 year old, and he was eternally grateful for it.

~*~

The tension of Drake's weight didn't seem to bother Rogue in the slightest, and her fear of the leash snapping was minimal. True, they were mostly for show when used on Arcanine, but lesser canids like Mightyena and Houndoom were at times also used in the R-K9 unit and the R-K9 issue leash held up just fine on them. Again Aidan gave the command "hier" and the Arcanine slowly began to back up, pulling the leash with him. Bit by bit he hoisted it up until Aidan could grab the boy under the arms and lift him up to safety.

"Stealth didn't work out so well for you?"

It was not communicated in her expression whether or not she spoke in a lighthearted manner. Her voice was naturally raspy and it was now hoarse from disuse, so she knew she sounded less friendly than a newcomer may like to see.

"Why are you here? Are there others with you?"

Rogue extended his neck to sniff the boy as Aidan unclipped the leash and wound it around her hand. His badge was clearly visible on the front of his bulletproof vest. It was nearly identical to Aidan's, which was stowed in a pocket of the backpack. The profile of an Arcanine was embossed in the center with LCPD above the canine and the motto "first in, last out" below it. Underneath that was his name in larger letters. It was heavy, well polished, and obviously authentic. Rogue took his cue from Aidan's posture and did not greet the boy amicably. He didn't know him, and he didn't know if he was considered an intruder.

The other crashes weren't attributed to the boy, and Aidan needed to check them out as soon as possible. She grabbed him around the upper arm and steered him toward the door. "In you go. We'll talk about it in a second."

She threw open the door and let Rogue in first. The canine immediately perked his ears and raised his lip in a silent snarl. There were strangers here in the place he considered his den, strangers he hadn't seen enter. And he wasn't happy.

~*~

It happened so fast, one minute he was being dragged across the floor by a herculean Arcanine and the next he was tossed into the Lilycove department store. Not many people seem phased in the slightest by a 13 year old boy thrashing down the stairs, followed by a gigantuar of an Arcanine, but then again in this current time nothing was too unusual. He did notice one thing, however. An average height girl, with a gun strapped to her hip and the hammer loaded. She glared at him, and he never felt more insulted in his life. He felt as if she saw him as a scourge of humanity, she looked like some kind of alpha-male, the pact leader. She had a menacing apparel with knives near her body. Drake would not want to be in a fight with her. He felt incredibly awkward among the others, consisting of a toddler, a girl who looked like she had a brush with death, a menacing tower of a fellow, and a girl ready to kill just about anyone. Drake sat down near a window, just in case, and he fiddled around with his climbing axe. He let Fleece out of his Pokeball, and the two sat side-by-side. Fleece didn't question the environment, he just did his best to comfort Drake. The two were playing rock-paper-scissors to pass the time..

This was a whopping 3000+ word joint post done by Strikit and Nyx​

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    Anne made the mistake of keeping by the door she had entered, slurping down her beans. Abitt's attention was captured by the sound of a body being dragged and large heavy paw steps. The Garchomp moved Anne away who protested rather loudly as the Arcanine entered the room. The rings on the crescent spade on her back tickled softly as she was pushed. Low growls were emitted from the fiery beasts lips. Abitt responded in kind with a hiss.

Anne peeked around Abitt to look at the newcomers. Alright, so they seemed to have the atmosphere of being the supposed owners of this place. Either way she remained unphased. She examined the Arcanine's attire fully down to the name engraved in the material. A police unit, how splendid. She had continued to slurp up the last of her beans before kneeling down eye level to the Pokemon. The empty can was tossed behind her and landed Arceus only knows where.

"R-rogue", she inquired the name on its chest, hoping she made out the name correctly. "Pleased to meet you." Noticeably the woman with lurid skin and strange pink eyes ignored the human. She trusted Pokemon more than people, especially in this world. She gestured to herself, "You can call me Anne" She stuck a thumb behind her, "And that hissing lug is Abitt." The dragon Pokemon gave another curt hiss before looking down at Anne.

Then suddenly one of her pokeballs wriggled and out popped Nova. The Noivern still had its fur decorated with flowers and it looked wildly around for what it thought could be an area to potentially find mates. Anne slapped herself on the forehead and extended her other arm with its pokeball. "Nova, not now!" The Noivern looked back at her rather unhappy before returning.

Her hand slowly fell off her face, pulling the bottom of her eyelids in an exaggerated embarrassed look. Her creamy pale cheeks burned bright, bright red. "Don't mind him. He's a little ladies man." Her hand returned to her side.

Abitt was aware of the number of people in the room. His eyes staggered constantly from the newcomers, and the others sprinkled throughout the room. He did not care for the small space and lack of escape routes, not one bit. It made him a bit anxious, unlike his trainer who remained cool as molasses in below zero weather.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • The Revenge of Raven
    Go-Lucky Coincidence
    387.gif
    255.gif
    258.gif

The burning in my leg steadily increased and I could see patches of darkness in my sight. That's so not good. Before I can decide what to do, I hear some crashing downstairs. I was thinking that it must be one of these people here, but I saw the boy's look of confusion. Before I could say something, I see a fit boy with brown eyes and brown hair come up to the crowd of this main floor. He wears a whole lot of black gear, but I could faintly see his skin was a smooth brown, unlike mine that are a white cream color, but I'm pretty sure I'm pale. I see a Sneasel follow behind him, and he looked about my age, but I can't be too sure, now can I? All of a sudden, he was staring at me. My first reaction is to slap him away, but then the kid I met spoke.

"Do you know him?"

I see that he is observing me, probably trying to decide whether I'm a threat or not. I probably don't look like much; after all, hygiene isn't exactly my main concern after this happened. I turned back to the kid.

"Frankly, the only thing I know from here is my pokemon really. But do you think you can tell me who the rest are?"

I honestly try my hardest to be nice, but I feel that this boy is probably shunned from everything that happens on the outside.

"Sure. I'm Ian. The blond lady in the dress is my mother."

He points to a woman who like me, has bags in her eyes and doesn't care much for beauty either. Although now that I look at it, she has the same eyes as her son. But the name Ian tastes bitter in me. It suits a name for someone that gets all the sleep. Ian then points to a buff man.

"That's Oscar, and he's pretty strong too." Then his finger lingers to a woman who has a gun tied to her waist. "She's Laura, and never lets go of that gun."

She looks almost disgusted as she sees me and the other boy, probably knowing this means more mouths to feed. Well I can hunt if she wants, but if I take away her weapons, she probably won't seems as intimidating.

"Aidan is the leader of our group, but she's not here right now. I have a question."

As expected, a leader. But a she? I'm actually quite taken aback. But I'm more shocked to his question. Then again, how I look right now must make me look really approachable. Maybe I should use this to my advantage for now. After all, I don't plan on staying. Before I can respond, Turtwig cries out as he sees another person come in. This time, it's a man, a bit older than Ian's mom, but he's definitely short alright. Ian turns around, his blue eyes looking alret.

"Before you ask, no I don't know him either. But your question is?"

"Well," he begins to say. "Why is your name Raven? Didn't your parents name you something else, or they ran out of ideas?"

I want to smack that boy at the mention of parents. Sure I have a wall built to keep my emotions in, but the mention of my parents cuts through me. Seeing what happened... When I went back, I saw him. His blue eyes were bloodshot and pale, and he looked exactly like one of those walkers. I had the chance to kill him and save him, but I couldn't do it. No matter what had changed in me, I was still that girl that believed in good.

"That's not exactly important right now. But folks called me Raven because I was fast. But I guess I'm not like that. At least not now anyway."

"So what happened to your leg?"

"You're quite curious, aren't you?"

He shrugs his shoulders and gives me an innocent look.

"I'm only three."

"And I'm only fourteen."

He looks shocked and confused at my age.

"B-but you don't look that..."

"Young. I know, I get that a lot."

Suddenly, another person comes in. Seriously? One second I come here, next thing you know everyone else does too. Why today? This is very suspicious to me... After all, I didn't do much to arouse attention.

"Know her?" Ian asks me as he points to the lady walking in. She looks a bit older than Ian's mother, but she is probably the only female here that tries her best to look good. I like her earrings though; totally cool. But her hair is tied in a ponytail, and I see her pink eyes. Pink. You're kidding me, right?

"Know her?"

I shake my head, especially in awe.

"Pink eyes? That's new though."

But then, I see a very handsome boy, probably around my age. Following him was a woman with a pokemon whose name I couldn't recall now.

"Aidan," Ian says in astonishment. He looks at the boy. "Know him?"

"Wished," I said with envy. "How come everyone decided to come today? You have visitors often?"

"Not much," Ian responds back.

Interesting alright. I leave Ian with Turtwig as he starts to get closer to him. I walk up to the boy with some interesting green eyes and black hair.

"So who are you?" I ask almost with accusation. My leg was feeling better actually now. Maybe it was rest that I needed all along. Who knows?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    "Hey Baxter, nice to meet you," said the man as he reached for a handshake. I thought he didn't look bad, he looked really strong and youthful considering everything.

"After meeting so many zombies it's nice to meet a person. You might be good with tools, too, but I can teach you some things. My name's Oscar," he said. "You can stay here for a while but we are only gonna consider letting you join the group, I'll suggest it to them."

Oscar had looked pleased telling me that I could stay, knowing it would help me. He turned away from me to listen to Anne.

"So what is this, some kind of survival group?" She asked. "Do I need to do some freaky ritual to join or can I just chill and eat some crackers?"

I noted to myself her pokemon as they showed up. She had two big dragon pokemon with her, the interest was shown on my face, wide-eyed but also looking at Oscar. I was still trying to figure out more about Oscar's group. It sure looked as if they had the supplies and the energy to build barricades, they could be really useful.

I walk over to one of the nearby windows and calling out my claydoll, Balto, I released him outside of the barricaded windows. "Go find our supplies that I hid by the clothing on the other floor." Balto opens more of his eyes and floats off. Listening to the others talk amongst themselves, I scanned the room for another window, and find one I sneak my supplies through as Balto comes back floating along with our supply cart. Balto uses his powers to move the supplies through the window to me.

"Thanks, come back," I say returning him again. I wheel my stuff back to the group while I'm taking another inventory of it.

I had been collecting things I foraged, like coal and food wherever I could get some, always running out, and things that I looted, like a few knives, blankets, and books. Coming back into the cluster, I make my way over to Anne, being careful not to get close to her bat-dragon obviously.

"Hey Anne, what brings you to Lilycove? I'm Baxter and yea, I think its cool to eat here. Hey, if you need a meal, you can have some of my food," I say welcoming her. I reach into my stuff and grab a half can of beans and hand it to her.
    "I don't know what this group has got really but that tough looking guy over there seems friendly, I'm sure they'll help you."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius "Wild" Peters - Crackers... And Worried Gal

I was eating crackers... Some of my weakness... I just ignored the first events... The girl that was talking with the kid was looking less dangerous. And the last events too. I got talk with the guy called Baxter and the girl called Anne.

Before i reach them a brown haired women came and grabbed my jacket.

"Who are you!?" She demanded. I even was choked by her hurry. The cracker i was eating was almost stuck on my throat. I coughed so hard that the cracker fell on the floor. I was breathing hard. "I will ask you one more time! If you don't answer me you die! Who. Are. You!?!?!?!?" She said.

"I-i-i-i-i a-already told you! I'm Wild!" She was glaring at me.

"I want to know if you really want to join us!" She says.

"Of course! I'm not stupid!" I say at her.

"Well... I don't want you here... You look like a dirty and disgracing thief... Black clothes, a Dark Type pokemon... I want you out of the building now or i throw you out of the window." She yells at me.

"What? I'm not a thief! Believe me. And don't hurt me! Put me down!" I yell. If she does not let me down i must bring Sync and Steely out to battle.

"I can recognize a thief very well!" She was about to throw me out when i hear a voice.

"Laura stop! If he says he is not a thief, he is not a thief and its final! Put the boy down!" Was a female voice.

"Kristyl i'm doing this to protect yo-" Says the woman called Laura but she is interrupted.

"Laura please..." Says Kristyl.

"Fine!" She drops me. "If i know that the boy is stealing i will kill him." She leaves.

"Ouch!" I get up. The woman who saved me from my death had a long blonde hair, blue eyes, and dirty clothes. "Thank you... I'm Wild... What was your name?" I asked.

"I'm Kristyl and that kid over there is my son Ian." Oh so this is the kid's mom. "Sorry about Laura... Well You came to join the group right?" I nod. "Then you should talk with Aidan."

"Oh thanks but i was about to talk with someone... I will talk him later." I said. Krystil leaves. I turn around and i see Anne and Baxter starting a conversation.

"Yo guys! What are you doing?" I asked them.

Strikit

Years
  • It was clear from the set of Aidan's jaw as she surveyed the room that she was not happy. She didn't like visitors to begin with, but there was a sudden flood of them. It took momentous effort to keep her temper under control and her voice low. Rogue on the other hand was the epitome of composure. His great amber eyes swept over the group, obviously digesting information but not showing outward signs of aggression. He knew better. The only sign that he wasn't entirely comfortable was the way his nostrils flared as he took in scents, his muscles tensed under his fur, and he lowered his head to protect his neck.

Aidan was just about to speak when one of the intruders knelt down so that she was at eye level with Rogue--only eye level because his head was held low in a guarded stance--and addressed him directly. The girl's unusual appearance meant nothing to her. More important to her was that she considered it to be poor etiquette to address an officer's partner first.

Rogue looked up at her for direction. Normally he knew what to do on his own, but right now he hadn't a clue. "Pass auf," she murmured gruffly as she took a step forward. At the command he raised his lip in a warning to the others. They were no longer interesting newcomers. They were trespassers. Perpetrators.

Aidan only then let go of Drake's arm. "How did all of you get in? Did you compromise the structure?" Her voice was loud and authoritative, meant to carry over the whole room. And it was perfectly clear that she didn't feel positive about the new additions.

"All of you, explain what you think you're doing here. Fast. Take too long, and we'll show you the way out. A short flight off the roof comes to mind."

A habit from years of police work, her hand rested on the gun at her hip. The guard was unsnapped and she was more than confident that she had a faster draw than any of these children. That was what they were, no matter how much they tried to strut and look older.

How long did Aidan wait before losing her temper? No longer than fifteen seconds, surely. She grit her teeth and barked more orders, taking two long strides deeper into the room. At a murmured command Rogue lit his jaws aflame to improve her sight in the darkness.

"Well! Hurry it up. Why are you here, and how did you get in."

II. Choices

Most of the survivors are friendly enough, but Laura and Aidan are not happy to see you. Unfortunately for you, their opinions hold more weight than the others. It falls upon you now to convince the group that you mean no harm. If you don't, you're likely to meet a grisly fate as you're escorted off the edge of the roof.

If you're lucky you may be accepted. You'll be treated like family and receive your own reasonably comfortable "room" on the fifth floor. Then again, with such volatile tempers as Laura's and as much mistrust as Aidan has for you, maybe that wouldn't be so lucky.

Goals

• Convince the survivor group that you aren't out to hurt them
    • State your purpose and what you want out of the group
    • Avoid ending up a splattered body on the pavement
    • Interact with at least one fellow RPer that you haven't interacted with yet
    Do your best to creatively communicate that you're no threat. Remember that saying "I won't hurt you!" doesn't mean anything to these survivors. Since Aidan makes the final call on whether or not you stay, do not write out your appeal and have a NPC say "okay you can stay!". You have two choices here.

1. Go ahead and post here and wait for me to write you Aidan's reaction. In that post I will tell you in character whether or not you've convinced the group and why or why not. If you haven't convinced the group you have two more posts to try again.
    2. PM me and ask to do a joint post. This will only count as one post, giving you the most opportunity to interact with other players.
    Remember that you may in no way bunny Aidan (or Rogue) or assume their reactions to you. Also note that if you neglect to tell her how you got into the building that will make her less likely to accept you.

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • Drake & Grace
    Lilycove Department Store

Drake was not having a very good time, first he was pulled up by the leash a gigantuar of an Arcanine, next he was tossed into a building after recieving a petrifying glare from an Arcanine, with a variety of other people with his anti-social behavior, and now a girl, about his age, was questioning his motives of arrival. Today was a bad day. Drake stuttered for a while, then looked up at the girl. She was pretty, and she looked older than he was. He responded very simply stating his name "I'm Drake" he said with a pure, innocent smile and extended his hand to shake hers.

As the hand came towards her, Grace looked at it, unsure about herself. Should she be allies with him? After all, she wasn't planning on staying for long anyway. But what harm could this guy be? She shook his hand and felt a tiny jolt. She nearly yelped, and hoped that she wasn't blushing.

"Nice to meet you Drake. I'm Raven," she said as steadily as she could.

She surveyed the area around her. Maybe she wouldn't stay for long, especially since there are some unfriendly faces. All of a sudden, the leader of this group yelled out:

"How did all of you get in? Did you compromise the structure?!"

Silence was accompanied by this. Grace was too in confusion to answer.

Drake was taken aback by the sudden change of tone in the enviorment. First there was this pretty girl, and now there was this women who saved her off of his suddent death yelling at everyone. Drake was intent on upon simply continuing to play rock paper scissors with Fleece and talk to this girl, but then the women threateneded everybody.

Drake definitley did not want to end up a smudge on the sidewalk, left-overs for the dead. Drake really did not want to stand up among so many people, but he realized his life depended on it, and it was a horrible ultimatum. Drake slowly stood up with Fleece by his side, and took a strong pose. All he could think about is what he said now would be the result of his life. 'Think carefully Landon. She's armed, dont **** up.'

"I have a feeling, that if you wanted to have killed me, you would've done it when I was hanging off the ledge to my certain doom, yet you did not. I came up onto this building by climbing, and climb I did until I hung unto my certain doom yet I was saved. I am a 13 year old pre-pubescent teenager who cannot do the slightest of harm, and requires the least amount of food out of all of us here. I- I'm really sorry for any inconvenience I've caused" Drake said, blushing with a tear in his eye. If he screwed up, this would be the end of the line for him. He just sat down, tried not to make as much as a scene, and just played rock-paper scissors with Fleece, his lifelong partner. Drake looked over at Raven "I think you should probabally give her a reason not to die, it would be a shame." he said with sincerity in his voice.

This was a jointpost done by Nyx and Yet Another Logical Nerd

Strikit

Years
  • Drake
    You were the least of Aidan's concerns, being that you were brought in by her personally. She eyes you up and down, agreeing that you don't look like you need much to eat. But you neglected the most important of her questions. "Yeah, I know how you got in here kid. But what do you want."

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • The Revenge of Raven
    Convincing or Conviction
    387.gif
    255.gif
    258.gif

My insides clutched nervously as my thoughts swirled. It's just a shame I don't have any pokemon that can fly, or I won't mind being "escorted" down the roof. I don't plan on staying here much anyway, but I do need to rest this leg alright. The pain is calming down, and in its place is a thud. As Drake answered Aidan's question, I had the sudden urge to comfort him a bit, but not by much. I don't know why I'm like this, hopefully I'm not losing my sense. After all that has happened, boys and hygiene have been the least of my worries. Walkers and the evil ones out there took that place that not even sleep could come in there.

"I think you should probably give her a reason not to die," Drake spoke with a soft voice. "It would be a shame."

A shame for what? That surviving this far and then I die? Maybe it's that, but I feel that he meant something else by that. But at least I wasn't the one hanging on a ledge waiting for death to come.

"Yeah, I know how you got in here kid," remarked Aidan lamely to the group. "But what do you want?"

That was enough to snap me back into reality. I cannot let anything so simple like a boy distract me from what this world has become. It took all my efforts and luck to survive and make it this far, and I'm so not to gamble everything like that. Zombies and raiders haunting whatever sleep I can, the suffocation I feel now that my innocence has been taken away, and putting the pokemon I trust in a war that was never theirs to begin with. But I should say something now. But what to say? Frankly, I don't plan on staying much longer than I need too, but I can't make it seem like I'm a refugee either.

"My story is that I twisted my leg badly after trying to escape some raiders," I say calmly. "After a few days of traveling slowly, I came to Lilycove City and saw the department store, and I was like, why not get supplies? But when I saw the fortress made, I assumed there were people here, and therefore I should not compromise the structure much. So with the help of Turtwig," I take a pause to catch my breathe and point at Turtwig.

"I used a rope and climbed up the fourth floor, where I broke a window as silently as I could. Once I came inside, I did my best to block the window back, although I admit my efforts to do so had flaws. I was beginning to search for a place to rest my leg when I saw Ian and he lead me up here."

Okay. Now that I threw everything out the box, I need a very good reason. But what other is there than to rest? It's definitely not to have human company, that's for sure.

"But after taking in everything, with your permission of course, I would like to stay here fora few days, a week at the most. I know none of you have no time to babysit anyone, so I'll be glad to help around, even to fix whatever damage has been done to compromise here. I mainly don't want to have to move much, that's all."

I'm too afraid to look at Drake next to me, unknown to what his reaction may be. At least I left out the part where I killed some of them and some walkers. But there's that hole in my gut, threatening to swallow me. I admit everything I said was just a mush, but I prefer being frank. Turtwig comes up to me from Ian and he stands next to me, looking proud and tall. I look to Drake and his pokemon quickly, before diverting my eyes at Aidan.

Strikit

Years
  • Raven
    Your calm and frankness earn you instant points. You state your purpose and what you need, keeping your tone respectful and offering to help fix the shelter back up. That solidifies your right to stay. You may not be welcome in the long term, at least not yet, but for now you're safe.

"All right, fine. You can have the day to rest, but tomorrow I want you to go with Laura and check all the windows. It's a routine thing we do every other day. Most of them won't need repair, but it's only fair you help with the ones that do."

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    A fairly short midget waltzed over to her in an uplifting fashion. His nose looked like a hammer had bitten it. Then haphazardly it was reglued with flesh. Actually it looked like a small wild child had taken great interest in trying to destroy his entire face, judging by all the nicks and textures. His jeans were dirty and stitched like his face. "Hey Anne, what brings you to Lilycove? I'm Baxter and yea, I think it's cool to eat here. Hey, if you need a meal, you can have some of my food," his mitts dug around in his gear before pulling out a half-eaten can of beans. "I don't know what this group has got really but that tough looking guy over there seems friendly. I'm sure they'll help you."

Abitt looked down into the can, giving it a good whiff before turning his attention to Anne. Her diluted blood eyes glanced over at the man before looking up at Abitt. They exchanged a period of intense eye contact as Anne mulled over the cost of the can. Food was an expensive resource now, more so than before the world changed. That meant it could be expensive to replace. However, it was also clearly an invitation for a peace treaty. Denying the food in front of Baxter and the group could be viewed as distasteful. She smiled widely, "Actually Abitt is still hungry after flying so much. If you don't mind I'll just pass it on to him." She took the can. Then Abitt reached out for it to eat. This food was to help pay for his services, equal exchange. It was also a public sign of trust and friendliness. She would just need to find a way to pay back for the can. It should be a simple task.

A young boy adorned with a hat, scarf, and gloves wandered over. Noticeably he was only a few inches shorter than the man called Baxter. His hair is the color of dead grass and his eyes were made out of cocoa. "Yo guys! What are you doing?" Anne had overheard about the child being accused as a thief and made a note of the accusation.

She turned back, ignoring the boy, as she heard the new woman whisper something to her partner. The Arcanine's curiosity bubbled into mistrust as his lip pulled up to reveal his canines. The woman's voice was a pompous crescendo, rolling over the group as a thunderhead. She threatened to literally throw them out of the building and a grin almost grew on Anne's pale face, almost. Anne wasn't foolish enough to let her amusement best her in this situation. The woman strode deeper into the room, radiating with control. Her hand instinctively cuddled her firearm.

Anne stood up, her hair moving in waves of moonbeams. Her voice cut through the air as a katana does a pig, nicely but quietly. "Why, through the open window of course. I noticed the tree next to the building, climbed my way up, and found the barricade was already broken in."

Her contempt got the best of her as she looked down at the woman's gun, "Now I know an officer isn't idiotic enough to use a gun in an enclosed space. It's too likely that the bullet will ricochet, hitting you, your group, or Rogue. It's also rather loud, hurts the ears and draws some rather unwanted attention." Then her focus shifted to the Arcanine. "It's also not very wise to try to roast one of use in case of friendly fire."

Her thumb jutted behind her as she leaned her body so her weight was held in a sarcastic stance on one leg. "Meanwhile I have a long reaching weapon capable of easily decapitating your head, and Abitt to distract Rogue. That doesn't include my Nova that I still have stashed away in his pokeball. You're at a disadvantage unless you want to waste your bullet in shooting me and go through the trouble of disposing my body without attracting the undead." Her smile glistened more teeth as she looked the officer squarely in the eye, "That is unless you plan to eat me to efficiently get rid of the aftermath." Most people didn't have the stomach, Anne herself well… she wouldn't go out of her way to get human cheeseburgers, but that didn't mean she wouldn't at least try it.

She pulled her bangs back behind her ear before continuing, "Besides, if I had wanted to steal from you I wouldn't have added myself to the cluster in this room nor would I have tried introducing myself. If I wanted to kill you all I wouldn't have been a ninny and come into this very room so carelessly. Instead, after finding out there was a group lingering here, I distracted a throng of nearby flesh eaters and plan to do so again to keep this place safe. Why? Because I know that there are a lot more dead cannibals than me which means I'm at a severe disadvantage. I'm also looking for a place to rest until I can decide what to do from here. It's been three months since the outbreak and I personally haven't found a haven, yet. I was actually told there was supposed to be one in Lilycove, but", she sighed, "it seems that they are only rumors."

She was savagely blunt, but she wasn't completely honest. Anne was an opportunist. If she could make this base hers and not have to deal with people, she would. Otherwise if there wasn't a smart way to steal the safe spot she would probably leave. Most people were depressed in this new world and she hated it. She herself was content with the world, having her own theories of how things would be. She wouldn't mind the company for a while though. It'd be a nice change for the time being. Besides, perhaps there was someone here of some intelligence or skill. She loved learning new things and tended to trade fairly for new skills.

"Now, if you aren't going to shoot me, I'd really like to have some shish. I'm bushed from flying all day and Abitt isn't too well off himself." Abitt lowered his head, staying very close to Anne. His wings swerved around her in an embrace. He never stopped watching the officer or her pet.

*****​

Perhaps in a different situation Aidan would have liked this woman. But she had broken into her safe haven, planted herself among Aidan's people like it was nothing, and now addressed her with an utterly unnecessary amount of sarcasm. Her lip twitched upward and she eyed her, trying to determine her actual skill level and strength.

"Big words for an intruder. You don't just walk into someone's home and act like you deserve to be there. That's… rude."

She did not remove her hand from her holster. "And there are several flaws in your logic. I have a silencer. I'm trained to take down a single person without harming anyone else. This handgun isn't powerful enough for the bullet to ricochet. And my partner isn't a dumb easily distracted mutt. He'll do what I tell him, and if that means taking you down and ignoring your friend there, he'll do it without hesitation. He doesn't need flame to be deadly. I don't want to hurt you, there are hardly enough of us left for us to kill each other off. But if I think you're a threat, and I do, I've got to protect what's mine."

There was a part of her that was sorely tempted to let her stay in exchange for her sharing the substance. In the months since armageddon she experienced severe cravings for something, anything, to help ease her mind. But it was hardly respectable for someone in police gear to be seen relying on a substance, and Aidan had to command respect. She resisted the urge to make the deal and instead kept her voice harsh and unyielding.

"But I understand being tired. You can stay a few nights, but then you've got to go. If I catch you touching anything that isn't yours, or if I think you've become a direct threat, I will do what I have to do. Don't make it come to that."

She tapped the button on one of the Ultra balls at her belt and a wisp of purple shadows and glinting teeth materialized into her Sableye.

"Watch her, Arty."

He grinned up at her and then at Anne. His motions were rapid and disjointed as he crawled across the floor to examine her more closely.

*****​

On of her faint eyebrows cocked softly at her comment of "home". Still trying to cling to the old world. She thought that in response to the woman stating the word home like the idea of it could actually still exist.

Then the woman actually made a reasonable retort to Anne's assumptions. The arch of her brow rose in response, amused. Not many people corrected Anne in such situations, mostly because they were intimidated. Her respect for the officer grew along with her annoyance. She was able to gather some interesting information though. The officer had a silencer. The gun wasn't powerful enough for ricochet, and she had an extremely obedient partner. She painted the information to the walls of the inside of her brain to be sure to remember them when the need arose.

As much as her authority gained Anne's respect it also made her feel challenged. She wanted to test her, put her on the brink. However, she was too tired and had enough sense to understand that now wasn't the time to poke the already livid Ursaring.

With the tap of a button a thin cloud of purple smoke exploded. A pair of sharp white enamel shone brightly in the mist. The Sableye named "Arty" materialized in front of them which scurried around much like a creepy Spinarak. Anne bent down for a better look. She hadn't seen one before. Slowly she stretched her hand out towards it, to which the still hugging Abitt pulled back with its own claws.

Anne blinked away her curiosity before standing up again. Abitt released her as she grinned at the officer. "Alright then we'll be up on the roof cooking up a batch. We've found and made quite a collection for ourselves but traditionally hookah is considered a social event. Take that as you will." She turned and left with Abitt.

~~On the Roof~~​

Anne had already prepared her hookah. It was smaller than the standard kind but not tiny. It was able to still hold a regular size bowl and it's components were all black. The base was dark with bright yellow rings like an Umbreon's. A similar pattern was painted on the simple hose that connected to the main structure.

All her pokemon, except Ikari, were near Anne in a lazy semicircle. The Ninetails sat a few feet away from the bustle of smoke, enjoying the clean air instead. The ones gathered, including Anne, seemed to be meditating, extremely relaxed. She blew the smoke out in a series of rings, keeping her breath steady and posture at ease. As she inhaled the coals on top glowed as brilliantly as Rapidash manes. First she made a string of large Os then she increasingly made them smaller until they were the size of Spaghetti Os. After that she practiced making large Os and pushing miniscule Os rapidly inside of them.

The smoke smelled of fresh berries with undertones of mint. It was Anne's own mixture, and one of her favorites. Accompanying the aroma was the sound of water bubbling inside the base. If one was able to look inside they'd notice mint leaves and the faint smell of lemon. Nova broke trance to take deep inhales of the berry smell. It helped to wet his desire for berries, which Nova was almost as obsessed with as finding a mate.

"There is no greater peace than that of one's own breathing", she murmured with her eyes closed. Her Pokemon agreed, keeping their own breaths controlled and steady. She was aware of every sound made around her, yet remained tranquil.

Strikit

Years
  • (If I'm working on a joint post with you, don't worry. I've pretty much determined that it's impossible to keep Aidan's actions on a set timeline if I have multiple joint posts going at once. So she's going to end up being a little non-linear for a while. Once things get moving and more organized it'll probably smooth out though.)

Again Anne tried making friends with Aidan's partners, rather than showing her any real respect. It made Aidan grit her teeth. As the girl made her statement and went up to the roof she paused, pondering her meaning. True to his orders Artemis skittered after her. He was keeping watch on her as he'd been told and she trusted him to come right back to her if there was anything to be concerned about.

But he was only one Pokemon, she reasoned. Anne had a team of at least two, most likely more. They could subdue the little ghost easily if they wanted to. Whether or not that was true, it was a good enough reason for her. She murmured "hier" to Rogue and shot one more sweeping glance to the room at large and made her way up to the roof. As soon as she opened the door the sweet smoky scent filled her lungs and she breathed in deep, though she tried not to look like she enjoyed it too much. It would take an idiot not to recognize Anne's statement as an invitation, and an even worse idiot not to realize that her intentions were definitely not entirely friendly. But in the less than honorable chapter of her past Aidan had learned that one of the best ways to guard against a potential enemy is to make friends with them. That had served her well before, and surely it would do so now.

Aidan had no doubt that Anne already knew she was here, though she approached from behind her. The utility door wasn't all that quiet, and though Rogue could move with utter silence when he wanted to now was clearly not one of those times. His monstrous paws created soft thuds with each impact against the cement. But for the sake of etiquette Aidan spoke up calmly, her threatening demeanor dissipated for now.

"Still a social event?" She knew the answer, of course. She guided her partner to an opening in the semi circle and paused just behind it to murmur"platz, bleib". The Arcanine obediently dropped to the ground and rested his head on his paws. He knew this meant he would be waiting a while, but he was fine with that. Sometimes he preferred the chance to just relax. If he had his way he would be gamboling all over the roof again, but he knew his partner needed him here now.

With some measure of caution Aidan sat as well. All manner of past injuries prevented her from just dropping into a sitting position as she once might have, particularly a very old gunshot wound to her left foot. She hid this as well as she possibly could. This would be her attempt to make peace and potentially form an understanding with Anne, but she still recognized her as a potential threat. Letting her see weakness could be detrimental.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius and Aidan

As Anne ignored Gelius, the black boy gets mad. On the other side Laura was glaring at him. More like spying him. She goes to talk to a woman. He heard the name Aidan. So the women is called Aiden. Ok...

Laura goes back to spy him and he goes forward and talk with Aidan. Laura was strange... Gelius could change her mind... So Aidan was the only chance...

Gelius thinks he is useful because he knows about sciences and he can use very well the bow... He also knows about pokemon breeding and pokemon battles... But was all in their will...

Aidan turned on the boy, her expression still devoid of sympathy. She eyed him up and down and quickly came to the conclusion that she didn't think much of him. "You. How did you get in? Did you compromise the structure?"

Reacting to her tone, Rogue bristled and glared at him. His claws kneaded the floor as he carefully contained his aggression.
    "I came by the 3rd floor window..." Gelius was really confused for the second question... Its normal to him... "And if you mean 'compromise the structure' in a good way where you think i wont do bad to you than yes... If its the opposite then no... Sorry but i failed on the English exam so i don't know what do you mean with the second question..." Gelius says in shame... He did not wanted to harm anyone... Specially being tired from running and killing zombies.

"I'm going to tell you... I don't want to harm no one... If i would come here to rob you, you would have already no supplies now and i would not be here and telling my name. If i would kill you i would already had a way to kill you or open the front doors... But i didn't." He says. He now was hopping he had Aidan give him a reason to not kill him. "If i presented myself and didn't killed you or robbed you its because i want to stay and help you. I may even be useful... I know someone who has a boat to get us supplies or even take us out of the Continental Zone and take us to a safe zone."

"Snea, Sneasel." Sneasel nods.
    Aidan was less than impressed. "So you broke the window. You'll be fixing that."

His speech was less than moving, too. "You wouldn't have been able to open the front doors, they've been very well secured. You would not have been able to kill a trained officer, a woman well versed in both hand to hand combat and ranged weapons, and a man at least three times your size. Telling your name is of no consequence, as you gave a nickname rather than your real name. Your claims to knowing someone who has a boat doesn't help. They may be dead by now, and maybe doesn't cut it anymore."

She looked him up and down critically. "Can you fight? Kill the dead? Building repairs?"
    "The answers are Yes, Of course, and Yes." He continues. " I also know Sciences very well."

Gelius was real calm but very worried about the name. Did someone already figured out the name?

Then he looks for food. When taking the crackers, he accidentally dropped on the floor his photo, with his mother and Sneasel. On the photo, the woman was somehow a little bit taller than Gelius at that age, had blonde hair, a big ponytail, the eyes had a amber tone and she used blue jeans and a yellow top.

Gelius hurried up to put the crackers and everything he had on hand to put on the bag before picking up the photo...
    "Sciences mean nothing now. Surely you know that." Aidan's glare did not dissipate.

"You can rest up. Clean up after yourself, stay out of anyone else's space, and repair anything you broke. You're out in a few days unless you really impress me."

The haste with which he grabbed for the photo told a bit of a story, but again Aidan didn't much care. She felt the weight of the ring around her neck all the time and she didn't expect to be coddled for it.
    Gelius got a relief by not being dead now. If he died he would be with the entire family on... Well he does not know where and it does not matter.

He goes to where he broke the window. He starts to fix it. Not so hard like fixing the computer. After some time he fixes it. Even thought he could go rest he decided to go to the roof and train a little bit with his bow. His aiming was not the best but it was very accurate. 95% of of accuracy.

Serin

Noob
    Years
  • ABEL RIVERS and SCARLET, the shiny Typhlosion

**FILLER**

The Lilycove Poke'Center stood almost intact except for...well...Okay...No...It was just like almost every other building. The windows were shattered. Dried blood and dirt painted the once pristine white walls and inside, everything was upside down.

Abel lied there inside on the broken ceramic tiles, his eyes fixated on the cracking ceiling tiles covered in mold from untended leaks. His thoughts were elsewhere; on the dead, the death, and the next to die. He was used to killing the infected but never witnessed a human being eaten by the infected. His entire group was wiped out in what seemed seconds. He wished he would have paid more attention during the Research Trials at the Team Rocket Base. He touches the embroidered 'R' on his black cardigan. He managed to escape the ambush to his current position. He has been in the Poke'Center for several days now and his food rations were almost completely gone.

"Ty....phlosion?" Scarlet, Abel's shiny Typhlosion placed her head against Abel's shoulder. She was lying on her back as well. Her ruby eyes looked into Abel's creamy, hazel eyes. She was confused of his weakness; she knew he was the proactive type never to waste time when it came to serious situations.

"Don't give me that look." Abel said in a low, depressed voice. "I'm just thinking a lot...That's all." Typhlosion didn't buy it. "Typhlosion!" She wiggled up so her head can rest on Abel's chest. Her face was close to his. She gave him a lick. Abel laughed as he pushed Scarlet's head away. "Hey! Knock it out will you!" Abel exclaimed. Scarlet squealed in a seemingly childish laughter. Abel started tickling Scarlet and they end up rough housing. Scarlet barks in joy as Abel almost tears up from laughing. Their playing is interrupted by a loud growl. Abel looks at Scarlet and she holds her stomach with her paws. Abel looks down. "I know girl...I know..."

"Gall-ade! Gall-ade! Gall." Through the open windows covered with makeshift barricades, the battle cries of a Pokemon filled the Poke'Center. Scarlet immediately perks up and Abel goes over to the window to move some stuff out of the way and look out. A skinny boy in a black tank top and grey slacks limped behind a Gallade fighting off the approaching infected. After struggling killing a few of them, the Gallade swooped the young boy up and made a dash for the Lilycove Department Store where the injured boy began to scale the side of the building.

Would be a shame if he fell. Abel thought with a slight snicker. Suddenly, there was a noise coming from the window on the other side of the Poke'Center. Scarlet let out a low growl as her back sparked, ready to burst into flames; her eyes locked on the window. The makeshift barricade began to wobble and a bloody hand stuck through an opening. First one in three days. Abel sighed. "Return Scarlet!" The Typhlosion looked back at Abel confused but did not resist. Abel would handle it on his own.

When the infected finally got through the barricade, it immediately began to blindly walk towards Abel, tripping over fallen stools and flipped over tables. Abel simply let it get close and then walked around the pursuing infected. I've gotta get out of here...I'm sure more will sense me here soon. Abel climbs out the uncovered window. The sun is falling and it would be night soon. Several of the infected can already be seen walking towards the Poke'Center from a distance. The infected left inside the Poke'Center begins to walk back towards the open window. Abel sneaks between buildings, avoiding the infected in the streets until the Lilycove Department store is a straight shot.

**LILYCOVE DEPARTMENT STORE**

Abel surveys the Lilycove Department Store. A group of infected have began to crowd around the large building. That only means there's more than that boy in there. Abel pulls out his silenced pistol and a dagger from a sheath strapped on his pant leg. So that explains why they haven't been bothering-

"Grruuaaah!" Abel's thoughts are interrupted by an infected approaching him from behind. Abel waits for it to approach, but then a larger group appears right behind it. Crap! No way I can take on this many. He turns and runs for the Department Store.

"Go Scarlet!" Abel releases the shiny Typhlosion as he runs; a red hot flame erupts from her back and she releases a stream of fire at the pursuing infected behind them. Abel points his silenced pistol and shoots as he runs. One bullet per infected; each a direct head shot.

There are three more left and Abel charges into the fray. One swipes at him from his left and he ducks, spins around it and stabs it in its head from behind. Another comes head on and Abel spins into a powerful thrust straight for the head. The last comes up on his right but he can't pull his dagger out of the previous one's head. He aims steadily and headshots the last one at point blank. Scarlet catches up to him and he gives her an approving nod, doing a quick check for wounds, and returns her to her Poke'ball. I'm glad she is okay..If anything would happen to her..

Abel walks around the Lilycove Department Store. All of the windows are boarded but the wall would be easy to scale due to the protruding bricks and ledges. If that injured kid could do it, I can do it to. He thinks. His stomach growls and he second guesses his decision. No...I can do it.

Abel reaches up and grabs a brick extended far enough for him to get a tight grip. He struggles to pull himself up. Once up, he rests before ascending to the next segment of wall. He repeats this laborious process and it seems to take forever to reach the roof. He pulls his head up but quickly drops it. There is a boy shooting a bow and arrow and a girl smoking out of a hookah joined by a Ninetails, Noivern, and Luxray. I don't have the energy to fight all of them...I can sneak up on the boy, take him out...But that girl's Pokemon could all sense me easily...Plus there's more people inside. Crap...I guess I have no choice.

**THE ROOF**

Abel pulls himself all the way up the roof. The boy's back is towards him and the girl is too far to notice.. Abel pulls out his silenced gun and points it at the back of the boy's head but it's hard to get a clear shot. His vision is blurry. His knees are weak. He is exhausted and starving. He passes out on top of the roof.

Last edited:
    Back