• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2011
Trade someone for Zorua plz

im looking for a zorua that some one can trade to me

i have
lvl 40 samurott
lvl 35 excadrill
lvl 30 axew
lvl 33 zebstrika
lvl 33 Victini
lvl 32 druddigon
lvl 42 cobalion
lvl 37 swak

my friend code is 4255 3171 2623

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2011
Looking for Aron/Lairon/Aggron any of them, any nature, any gender. I just need one.
Offering: unova/kanto starters, pansage/pour/sear, Zorua with snarl, Deino with dark pulse.

Ryxachaz

Trainer in the Twilight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 20, 2011
Looking the following recent EVENT pokemon. I only want them if they are completely UT

Shiny Entei, Shiny Suicune, Ash's Pikachu, and Celebi

If you have any or all of these and would be interested in trading PM me (or email me for a faster response, [email protected])

I have a bunch of events and shinies and legendaries that I can offer in exchange, thanks in advance!

OurDayBreaks

Pokeman
Years
LF: I need to borrow a ground type pokemon around lvl 40 and a grass type around the same lvl.

OF: I dont have much but i just need to borrow the pokemon to beat the kimono girls in Heart Gold and will return them right after

PM me if you can help... also if you dont want to trade you can help me train some of my pokemon instead. Thanks you!

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
Generation 5
Looking for someone to check my Rotom's EVs.
Offering: Chimchar, Tepig, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Squirtle, Mudkip, Oshawott, or Turtwig.

Also looking for: Male Ekans / Arbok / Seviper with Dark Pulse.
Offering: Gamestop Entei, Raikou, or Suicune.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Dunno if I should of created a seperate thread for this, but I haven't been to PC in a very long time.

May I request that someone trade me anything that is infected with pokerus?

0175 0845 2443 - friend code

Last edited:

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2019
LF a female Treecko

OF a level 37 Samurott; outside of Samurott I don't have much to offer (just started!) but I'd kill to have a Treecko!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
currently breeding
624.png
they are free to whoever wants them.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
Gen V

LF: Leftovers

OF: I'll breed a pokemon with a perfect IV if your choosing. Also offering any single power item. If you'd like something else then ask and we'll see what we can do.

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 26, 2011
I NEED A SHINY PANSEAR OR SIMSEAR!!!!!!! 25 plus gen 5 shinys for trade please contact

NAGATO

(>^-^)>
Years
Looking for Ash's Scraggy UT , And a UT Japanese Victini.
I can offer shiny's that i have, pm for details, or i can breed any two shinys per one pokemon that i want, just let me know.

Edit: Can only breed pokemon up to 4th generation, and i also have some events if anyones interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back