• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...Arthur the novice here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Name:Arthur Pruitt
    Game: White 2(played and beat the elite four on every version leading up to B2 and W2)
    Sex:male
    Now let me start off by saying that i've been playing Pkmn since I was 10 and just recently(2yrs ago) learned about ev's, iv's and natures. I had a few ev trained teams back when I had SS,and B2,but all that got stolen and my ds( Lol really was my girlfriend's ds) now here I am with W2n a ds(just figured out a few months ago that ds WiFi is over,so I gotta get a 3ds to get a full experience of the Pkmn games now) so that lead me to where I'm at now. A pink ds with w2 and only one ev trained Pkmn Arcanine and I'm trying to come up with a 3Pkmn Team and each Pkmn have the ability intimidate...NEW FORUM ABOUT TEAM DETAILS COMING SOON

Years
  • Oh dang I feel sorry about your old DS and your games, I remember having a great save file on my own Black 2 and then the file corrupted sometime last August, so I ended up playing my unused White 2 to compensate. Anyways, hello to you Arthur!

I'm sure you can get that 3DS and then X/Y and OR/AS soon, and then you can have fun linking up with fellow players. Both those 6th Gen games are really awesome on their own, and you can easily fill the Pokedex trading between all those games alone. For the time being, you are free to post around many of PC's Pokemon topics covered by generation and easily tagged for convenience. There's other stuff to check out as well like roleplaying, clubs, chit-chat, you name it! But feel free to take your time to explore and see what interests you.

Have fun and I'm sure you will want to stick around with everyone here and who knows you might make a new friend as well. If you ever feel lost or just have a question, you are always welcome to ask any of the staff members!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Good luck on your team building endeavors! I'm still working on my teams as well and only did start learning about IVs, EVs and the like during the late fifth generation.. xD; So you're not alone at all. Plenty of people stop by here hoping to both get assistance with building their teams and learn the IV/EV mechanics - we have a slew of information to help out people like yourself. Welcome to PC, Arthur!

But maaaan it sucks that your hard work was just snatched from you like that. :( I'd be distraught! Hopefully you can build up and make even better progress in your current games. Please do have an amazing time here and if you need anything at all you're welcome to ask us! Enjoy the forum, yas?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1xv5ojLsf1qmb63e.gif

Hiii Arthur! Welcome to the forums tonight! Mmm, would that make your pokemon feat for 15 years? That's pretty cool!

tumblr_inline_n1xv7gBgeJ1qmb63e.gif

I'm sorry about your DS too.

tumblr_inline_n1xv5uOsZm1qmb63e.gif

Ugh, taking things from others really stinks! I've had the same experience too one time; with my Gameboy Color. I feel ya'.

tumblr_inline_n1xv58FPMp1qmb63e.gif

Still, pretty cool how you've managed to get a new one, and I hope your team building goes well! We have loads of people who can help you out there, so, maybe you can ask them to lend you a hand! Other than that, I wish you a happy and safe time during your stay! I'll love to help you out too if you have any questions or concerns about anything! And see you again~!

Back