• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Hi.

GoldenSilver

That Awkward Pokemon Fanatic
Years
  • Err...Hello. I'm new to the forums... ;v;'
    Call me Vermeil. Or Silver. Or Golden...Whatever floats your boat. xD

I'm eager to become a part of this community, I love Pokemon. ;o;

So...yeah. I don't know what else to say, haha > >''

PkmnTrainerN3

Or you can call me N or orange or noah, I have a l
    Years
  • Hello Vermeil and welcome to the PokeCommunity! You can tell us a bit more about yourself like a hobbie or something. I see you have a devient art page. I also like to draw but I,m getting used to using a drawing tablet. If you want to talk or something, you can always message me!

Years
  • Hiya Vermeil! We're just as glad to have you, welcome to PC. n~n

I love Pokemon myself - we all do! - so of course you'll fit in nicely. What's your favorite region and Pokemon, if you have any? When did you get into it? Those are just some things to help you get started in acquainting yourself with our awesome members. We love getting to know the new members here so you're most certainly no exception! :) Have an incredible time and do ask if you need any help at all!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmkay, I'll pick Golden then! It's a cute name, teehee. It's nice to have you here, pal! I'm Dragon! I hope things have been going well for you. <33

Ah, I'm equally eager for your contributions! I hope that we can chat together about a few pokemon things sometime; and don't be shy on sending me a message too! I got into pokemon ever since the begininng myself.. maybe you're the same way? o: Well, at any rate, I hope you'll have a blast. :]

Years
  • I'm really glad to see you too Vermeil! And really cute avatar as well, I kinda like it to be honest. Anyways, I'm Hikamaru but you can call me Nichole if ya like!

Going by what I've seen in your profile's bio, it appears you love Ghost, Psychic and Grass-type Pokemon a lot. I know we have both a Ghost and Psychic-type club over in the Pokemon Clubs section. No Grass-type club at the moment, but that may change in due time! Also, you appear to like very elegant and majestic Pokemon as well, I have quite a lot of faves from that area but I also love cute Pokemon!

Also, going by the fact you have a DeviantArt page, I take it you're an artist? The Art & Design section could be a board worth visiting here, but feel free to go at your own pace if you want! Anyways, I hope we can have a great time chatting with each other and have an awesome time here at PC!

- Hikamaru

Back