• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

thundermew

Mew of Thunder
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
I have a good idea for the new legendary dogs event

How about, you go into the Burned Tower as usual, release the dogs as usual, but then they're sent to three new places, sort of like the Regis in R/S/E

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Awesome, screenies soon. Yay.

Also, Zel, I think I know how to allow you to run indoors. Do you want me to tell you what I think?

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
I have a good idea for the new legendary dogs event

How about, you go into the Burned Tower as usual, release the dogs as usual, but then they're sent to three new places, sort of like the Regis in R/S/E

Zel has already chosen the places where the legendarys go (but he won't tell because he doesn't to
Spoiler:
)

Zowayix

hi
Years
Originally Posted by dirk123
I started over once again and started gambling at the Game Corner.
I had a lot of coins, so I traded my earned coins for a Dratini. The Dratini which I got was poisoned o.o
It only happened once thus far

Reply by Zel
Are you sure it was poisoned and not with the "Pokérus"? :o

Actually, Pokérus is connected to a running clock, meaning that it is impossible to get Pokérus in FR/LG unless you trade a pkmn from RSE over that has it, and if you do trade one over, it won't wear off like in RSE.
By the way, I was google searching some stuff earlier, and I found a few glitch reports in FireRed (the game cartridge) where a person would walk out of Diglett's Cave and one of their pkmn would be poisoned or something...
There was also a glitch report of someone having a poisoned pkmn and they exited Viridian Forest and the poison was healed...

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
Years
  • Age 32
  • o3o
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
REALLY awesome hack.

Spoiler:

Anyways, will the Pokemon have new movesets at some point? As well, in the Dragon's Den, the rock that says only a true Dragon Master may pass (or something to that effect), will that be where Rayquaza will be found? Just taking a wild guess, but it seems a pretty good spot...

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
REALLY awesome hack.

Spoiler:

Anyways, will the Pokemon have new movesets at some point? As well, in the Dragon's Den, the rock that says only a true Dragon Master may pass (or something to that effect), will that be where Rayquaza will be found? Just taking a wild guess, but it seems a pretty good spot...

Well...... [This contains some info that u may not wanna know, proceed with caution]
Spoiler:

Zet

Years
I can't beat that damn slowpoke at the start, it always uses yawn than curse a lot than yawn again, curse a few more times, yawn one last time than takes me out with a few tackle attacks

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Awesome, screenies soon. Yay.

Also, Zel, I think I know how to allow you to run indoors. Do you want me to tell you what I think?

With a PM, yes.

Anyways, will the Pokemon have new movesets at some point?

No, let's stick to what Nintendo gave us originally so we don't play this game as if it were just a cheat.

I can't beat that damn slowpoke at the start, it always uses yawn than curse a lot than yawn again, curse a few more times, yawn one last time than takes me out with a few tackle attacks

Keep trying, in the end, it'll make a few mistakes, and you'll defeat it (did you remember to bring the Potion stored in your PC?) Welcome to SGX, by the way! :P

Well, since the rest of the Radio Tower's screenshots are really not that impressive, I'll post them, and you'll have to wait till I show the rest going now to Celadon.

image024fq6.png
image025mv1.png
image026bi3.png

A few comments about all this are: The first and second screenshots difference is that in the first I still haven't resolved the problem at the Plant (so that's what you'd find if you try to get the Expansion Card without solving the problem there)
Another thing to comment is, that despite the lack of usefulness of the Radio Visio, it's still needed in order to receive the Expansion Card (which... in the end is the same old Pokéflute... meh... XD)

Nothing much to comment, being a bit lazy today really... -_-

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
WOW!! Thoase screens are awesome dude,
Dont know how you do it

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Your probably right I was just taking a wild guess, but it would be the same for ruby and fire red because fire red was built off ruby.

Let's answer the questions first, and maybe later in another post I'll put more screenshots... I have to slow down from now on with my screenshot release madness, 'cause still there's some more stuff to do...

I can try to play with AdvanceMap, I don't know if there was any map in which you could run and not use Bike/EscapeRope/etc
If there isn't well, bad luck, it's not like walking hurts THAT much... -_-

I know how you can run and bike through buildings, In Advance Map where it says Type under that says house change that to Route, Town or City, you'll be able to run in buildings, hope this helps.

Oh can't wait for the next beta, It's gonna rock.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
No it wasn't pokerus, it was poisoned.
Could be a bug though, since it only happened once.
I went to "pokemon" in the menu and it had POISON status under his name.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2009
i just finished beta 4 x version, and it's amazing!
great work zel. i was wondering if the next shiny gold is gonna be a new beta or the complete final version, what do you say zel?
;p

Back