• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [MMO]PIxelmon Obsidian Online Chapter 2: Opalia Region

Years
  • Banner.jpg

Visit http://www.pixelmonobsidianonline.enjin.com for more information
    Ch. 2 Opalia Region IP: 173.208.168.186:25597

Introduction:
    Pixelmon Obsidian Online is a series of Minecraft servers that use the Pixelmon and CustomNPCs mods to create unique worlds populated with hundreds of pokemon to battle and collect and as well as tons NPCs to meet.

Pixelmon is a mod by MrMasochism. This mod adds hundreds of Pokemon to Minecraft. It features a fully functional battle system, stats, IVs & EVs, Trading, a working Pokedex and much more.

CustomNPCs is a mod by Noppes. It adds customizable npcs. This mod adds quests, factions, and allows me to tell my story.

Story so far:
    Spoiler:

About the Opalia Region:
    Spoiler:

Server Features:
    Spoiler:

What I need help with:

Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Here is an outdated beta video showing some of the world.

# Main Quest Completion Time is an estimate of main quest length based on current percentage of map completed(Around 50%).

Back