• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the weakest Pokémon (stat wise) (not level wise) you've taken on a Champion with?

Altair1

Willpower
Years
My Sunbo the Sunflora in my SoulSilver version. It held it's own quiet well surprisingly.

Last edited:
Years
I've taken a level 100 Magikarp through the Elite Four, with the aide of only one other Pokemon. Granted, that Pokemon was a hacked Spiritomb with Wonder Guard that I got over the GTS, but I felt I had to at least use them a bit before I release them both (and now they're in the Hall of Fame forever!).

Other than that, I have used Butterfree as my main Pokemon numerous times against the Elite Four, which stat wise, is worse than a lot of middle evolutions of Pokemon let alone final ones.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
I haven't really thought about it, but that spot would probably go to Mightyena who I've used in almost all of my Hoenn playthroughs just because I love it.

OmegaTL

Time Lord
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
:t189: Jumpluff. Everyone forgets these things exist but I love them!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, when I did the Christian Challenge, I had a team of mainly NFE Pokemon, so that would include Torchic, Clamperl, Jigglypuff, and ummm I know I'm forgetting someone. Oh well. I've also used Petilil and Delibird in Black and Eevee in FireRed.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Haunter, on a solo challenge I did, on Gen I.
It's such a shame I couldn't evolve it :(

Years
mmm... used alot of weak pokemons over the year(I'm just choosing pokemons based on look not power).
I guess it would be Masquerain on Ruby, their might be even weaker but for now I don't recall any.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Shuckle, only thing you can do is bide. If you stat swap for amazing damage, you're bound to get 1 hit as he has such low hp. No matter how you look at it, Shuckle can only be used effectively defensively.

Years
Definitely my Roselia back in my Ruby version, she was one heck of a Pokemon that definitely held her own in battle so yeah she really surprised me at how well she did, but then again she wasn't part of an evolution line back in those days.

Back