• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Pokemon iPhone App from Nintendo?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Just trying to help my frustrated seven year-old Pokemon fan son out. In the latest issue of National Geographic Kids (November 2014), there is a full page add for "Camp Pokemon," an iphone/ipad app from Nintendo. It says to go to pokemon.com/camppokemon for a free download. I went to the site and nothing, just a busted link. No info on Google or anywhere about a Camp Pokemon, even in the iTunes store.

Has anyone heard of this?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Gonna shoot this over to one of our Pokemon-related areas. Your question can be answered better there than in the general gaming area.

Tek

Years
  • A google search now shows results describing this Nat Geo ad. Several of them also currently state the website isn't up and running.

Looks to me like somebody goofed and ran the ad early, or there's something delaying the app/site launch.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Tek makes sense; I definitely agree.

It should be interesting to see what it could possibly be for, though, especially since the app is seemingly affiliated with National Geographic?

Back