• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here, Nice to meet you.

Years
Hello guys.

I just wanted to introduce myself to everybody. {:3}
I'm Muhawk, people can call me Mu for short, i come from Belgium. ^^
Played all the Games up from Pokémon Red al the way to Pokemon ORAS. I enjoy playing with friends. having a good time and all.
and, yeah well. thats probably everything for now. ~_~

I wish everybody an awesome day.

Mu

Last edited:

Coffee

Banned
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity! I hope you will enjoy it here and make lots pokéfriends :D
I'm also glad you enjoy all the games and not just a couple since i can't stand people that hate a generation for nothing :)

Years
Thank you for Welcoming me ;D
I also hope i'll make lots of pokéfriend on here.
Also i love all the Generations and pokemon games. i don't see what there is not to like about them ^^

Years
Welcome to you too Muhawk, and hope all is well!

So, someone who enjoys all the Pokemon games? Not often we see one of those people given there's usually one generation that someone hates so to see someone love all the generations such as yourself is just amazing, because I feel like one can never be better than the others because of all the conflicting faves among fans.

Good luck and hopefully you'll enjoy what's around, and do consider signing up for a mentor in the adoption center or just exploring around the community! I'll catch up with you later, okay?

Years
Welcome Muhawk, I hope you enjoy your first day here on PC!

I'm like you except the only games I haven't played are X/Y but I really enjoy the games and the franchise as a whole! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have questions, there are always people online to help you :)

Years
thanks for Welcoming me Guys. :D
Its been an amazing day on here. and as for now i really like the topics that people talk about and people seem very friendly on here.
Btw: Hikamaru can you explain to me how this Mentor thing works ?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
thanks for Welcoming me Guys. :D
Its been an amazing day on here. and as for now i really like the topics that people talk about and people seem very friendly on here.
Btw: Hikamaru can you explain to me how this Mentor thing works ?

I'll help you there - basically if you're new, you can ask for a Mentor, and they'll help you show you around PC! And don't be afraid on asking them questions too, as they'll be more than glad to help you out. :3

But, I'm glad that you're liking everything here! I hope you'll enjoy your stay and maybe you and I will be great friends. <33

Years
I'll help you there - basically if you're new, you can ask for a Mentor, and they'll help you show you around PC! And don't be afraid on asking them questions too, as they'll be more than glad to help you out. :3

But, I'm glad that you're liking everything here! I hope you'll enjoy your stay and maybe you and I will be great friends. <33

wow, thank you ^^. the community is so nice, and yeah i also hope we will become great friends ;D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 4, 2016
Hello Muhawk, welcome to PokéCommunity!
I'm really glad you joined us! This is probably the best place to be when it comes to discussing and enjoying Pokémon all together. As you already noticed, everyone here is super-friendly, so I really hope you'll have fun and enjoy your stay!

I hope to see you around the forums)

Years
High five for being such a big Pokemon fan. I started with R/B and have played up until OR/AS myself, now I'm just sitting here in anticipation for the announcement of the next main series games. Played Alpha Sapphire dry pretty much and did mostly everything I'd want to do. It's pretty lovely. 8D Welcome, Mu! Kick back and enjoy your time - you seem like a nice person and of course those types of people are more than welcome around here. -^^-

Years
High five for being such a big Pokemon fan. I started with R/B and have played up until OR/AS myself, now I'm just sitting here in anticipation for the announcement of the next main series games. Played Alpha Sapphire dry pretty much and did mostly everything I'd want to do. It's pretty lovely. 8D Welcome, Mu! Kick back and enjoy your time - you seem like a nice person and of course those types of people are more than welcome around here. -^^-

Thank you for welcoming me to the Community. ^^ people seem so nice here.

Back