• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Checking In!

Years
  • Hey Guys,

I have been a part of the PokeCommunity for a while but wasn't able to officially check-in cause of my law school prep. Anyways, I am from India, 19 years old and have been following Pokemon since I was 5. Looking forward to my time here, I will now be more active, feel free to add/contact me. Hope all of you will welcome me in the community.

Cheers!! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, well, I'm glad that you're able to join us! Welcome; it's so nice to meet you! And I hope that law school prep has been going really well for you. Anywho, I hope that you're enjoy our boards, as we've got loads of them, along with awesome people to meet! If you need a hand, contact me anytime, and I'll be happy to help. Have a great time and cheers to you too~ <33

Years
  • Hey eshaan! Welcome to the community. :)

Definitely looking forward to having you too, PC is a big community but everyone is fantastic so it's worth it to get involved. Good luck with your school prep, seems tough.. glad I recently finished uni so I can kick back and focus on finding better work. As hard as that is. D: Pretty awesome that you've been playing Pokemon for so long, too; we have that in common coming from a huge fan since the R/B days. Kick back and have an amazing time!

Years
  • Life can get in the way sometimes, but nice to hear you're back Eshaan!

There have been tons of changes since the last time you were here so do give the rules a read-over again if you're unfamiliar with stuff, especially with changes to revival rules and character limit in some sections. Anyways, I wonder if you are considering checking out the Get-Together events at the moment? There's loads to do, even outside of the GT so hopefully there's something you like.

Anyways, the others covered all the stuff I would have written so I'll just end it here. Catch you later and have fun getting active again.

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome guys! :D
    It would be great to interact with fellow Pokemon lovers :P and since I have made it to law school therefore I have a lot of free time so feel free to message me :P

Back