• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herrow

Years
  • Hellow everyone!

I am new here - well I've known of this website for years but I don't think I ever used it other than viewing ROM-hacks :D

I think it's about time I embraced one of my passions and decided to hop into the Pokecommunity.

I'm not quite sure how active I'll be but I guess that is dependant on how much I enjoy my stay. Oh and if someone has any good ROM hack recommendations as well as anyone who wants to play one with me (one that neither of us have played before), I'm up for it. When I say play "with me", I don't literally mean it, but anyway, I doubt anyone wants to xD

Edit: Oh as for games I've played... Yellow, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White 2, Mystery Dungeon Blue, Mystery Dungeon Red, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Pokemon Rangers (the first one), eh... I think that's all... oh wait Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I've also played a few ROM hacks such as Blaze Black or Volt White (I forget which one I played)

I know you're probably wondering why I would play Diamond, Pearl AND Platinum, but I guess I just did :') No 3DS so no XY or ORAS :(

So eh... what's there to do here xP

Last edited:

S-MAN

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! Did you by chance ever played the GB ROM hack Pokemon Brown? Why not get a 2DS like me and get on one of the newer games? Or do you have any Gen III games?

Years
  • Welcome to the forums! Did you by chance ever played the GB ROM hack Pokemon Brown? Why not get a 2DS like me and get on one of the newer games? Or do you have any Gen III games?

Firstly, thank you :) Secondly, I did play Pokemon Ruby (no idea where the game is now or where my GBA is, I guess I'd have to emulate it now). Lastly, in all honesty I'm a student right now, my parents are paying for my sister's university and my schooling and a lot of other things going on right now so unless I got a job it wouldn't be possible for me to buy a 2DS :(

Years
  • Hiya Berry! Welcome to PC. <3

I haven't played hacks in years now so can't give many recommendations.. but there are a lot out there, games like Glazed seem especially popular but I'm not sure myself. Much luck there!

Hope you'll nab that 3DS soon and try out the sixth gen games, they're pretty darn amazing.. especially OR/AS, omg, though I'm a little biased heh. Stick around and have an amazing time on the forum!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • That's a nice collection of games that you've played! Yeah, I basically played the same games, and a few more spinoff ones, but all of em' are really fun in their own right! But I do hope you'll get your hands on a 3DS soon. There are so many great games for that! Mmm, and herrrowww to you too. Welcome to the forums~ <33

Enjoy your time, and maybe we can chat sometime via VMs or PMs. We can be really great pals! But yeah, feel free to check out the forums and to what we have to offer, and all in all, I hope you will have a terrific day. :3

Back