• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Fellas

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Hi everybody, pleased to finally sign up on Pokecommunities.

I'm LackofSins, french male in college, 21 years old. I won't tell much more about me IRL since I wanna keep it secret.

I hope I can meet some nice people on this forum. I'm mainly interested in the fangames proposed here, having already played quite a lot (half french, half foreign like Pokemon Island, Pokemon Rebalanced Red, Godra, Reborn, Zeta Omicron and more recently S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.). I'm here to help a bit by reporting some bugs and some other stuff.

Favorite Gen : 3
    Favorite Type : dunno, maybe Normal.
    Favorite Pokemon : Swampert.
    Likes : Movies, books like Dune (Frank Herbert), playing videogames, browsing 9gag, strategy...

Years
  • Hi there LackofSins, welcome to PC. n~n The fangame aspect is big here, there are a lot of games to play and tools to make them with. Haven't played any of the ones you mentioned but I'm hoping to catch up at some point lol. Enjoy your time. =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Thanks a lot !

Huh... what do you mean by "Russian dolls full of themselves" ?

(Just caught a shiney in a fangame, bug, had to reset the game and no shiney.. great start :) )

Imrul Quayes Adnan

The adventure begins from HERE
    Years
  • HEY THERE, WELCOME TO THE FORUM. WOW, YOUR FAVOURITE GENERATION IS 3RD. THAT'S GREAT. I ALSO LIKE IT (BUT NOT MORE THAN 5TH :-P ) AND YOU'RE GONNA MEET A LOTS OF PEOPLE HERE.

Back