• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
  • Well, everyday, I download some things on my phone, so I can watch them when I'm bored on my school bus. Well today, I completely forgot about so I just took an old Newspaper on the driver's seat. and I kept writing "bruh" on the Sudoku, while reading the comics the newspapers put up.

Etherion

Well, so. We had History classes today. And nobody, NOBODY knew when the WWII finished. I just, I don't know how you don't know that. Holy damm, it's not even hard. Of course, if you say the right answer, you're weird, etc, etc.

Our History finals were all about WW2! And it was hard memorizing things, especially those dates!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    wow i do not wanna do that paper tomorrow. or that monologue on wednesday.

i'm starting to cave from anxiety in all aspects of my life. halp.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Just my fucking luck. I literally have 2 weeks left in the semester, and I feel like my soul is about to flow out of my body and decided to dig a grave for itself. Note the emphasis on the digging the grave stuff. UGGUGHUGHGUHGH i h8 u lyf

Sirfetch’d

I really should be more careful when calling someone a friend.

Also it annoys me when I am laddering and people get mad because I am not always using a "conventional" team. Well screw you, it won didn't it!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Oh my god I h a t e group work.

I hate being scolded and having to take responsibility for someone else's shoddiness and lack of detail. I hate having to receive criticism that's not constructive for me and should not be poured on me. I hate having my good work and credibility tarnished by some pathetic bitch who doesn't even know what they're writing and not just stop there, but goes on to print everything in messed-up order such that the entire draft makes no bleeding sense. Majorly pissed.

Sirfetch’d

I feel like sometimes I blow a simple situation out of proportion. I guess I am always in denial about things being just as they are and think they are actually on a bigger scale than they really should be. It's a flaw of mine but hey who doesn't have them right?

I need to stop being so focused on labels and be happy for things as they are. I have gotten better about this thankfully.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    today my hookah fell over and the coals burned my shag carpet, my shag carpet

it really tied the room together
    the+dude.png

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    feelin' good. my brother is graduating this week and tomorrow i'm officially going to be a senior. this is the best my grades have been since 4th grade and i'm living this shit up. excited as hell for this summer.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Clearly I have lots to worry about right now - I have two parts of stories to write out for another forum, two papers to turn in for my online course, a team to make for the event challenge by Saturday, and right now I miss someone here.

I'm surely not in good shape right now.

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
  • With my boyfriend having troubles with his job and facing the possibility that he might lose his job makes paying rent scary right now. Also, school isn't helping too much, my school can't get my address right. They keep mailing my stuff to my step sister's mother's place, yet I have no connection to her mom. I don't even know how they got her address, at least it's not a total stranger because my diploma is going to get mailed to me soon.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    my ipad that i haven't even owned for two months cracked. i give up

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Very unhappy when my friends don't value my opinion and also tell you the fact that they've ben friends with someone for so long means that they can't do the right thing when it goes against that.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • My head hurts, as it has been since the afternoon, and just looking at the amount of studying I need to get through overwhelms me. I want to take a break but there's this gnawing anxiety at the back of my mind and I think I've already cut myself a lot of slack. Oh god I feel so terrible and just urghhh. Want to give up but I can't seem to hold on for much longer.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • It's depressing waking up feeling strange as hell and like you're not really there. It's like I'm still gone and I'm another person. Ugh.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Let's see: no people to talk to, no games to play that interest me, no videos that interest me, no motivation to do anything

Or in short: just another normal day in my life

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back