• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fashion crimes

Years
  • Polo fleece is my biggest fashion pet peeve as well as any garment made out of 100% viscose (one of the most gross fabrics ever).

"Junners" - runners with jeans, is a crime unless you're 40+. Such clothing is only acceptable in very specific circumstances. My husband started doing it and I had to buy him some other shoes to make him stop.

I concur with other comments on ill-fitting clothing.

I also hate hotpants - I don't want to see a random teenage girl's ass cheeks.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Socks with sandals or flip flops, crocs, grown men in heelys, tie dye shirts that aren't being worn because you know you're going to get dirty and you're planning to throw it away after you do whatever it is you're going to do, any number of chains on your pants or shirt, do-rags, and I'm going to stop here. I've worn pants with chains before. I went through a pseudo goth phase and had a single pair of baggy black pants with several chains on them that I wore literally every other day and then I went out and bought this studded wallet that had a heavy ass chain on it. I really feel bad about those two months. I also fell victim to a bowl cut more than once.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I honestly don't give af if people think what I am wearing is ugly. If it's comfortable and I think it looks good. Bye. Although somewhat hypocritically, I can't stand when people where sleepwear out and about on the street or at the shopping centre for example. Plz no.

Reactions: Sun

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Whatever the fuck hipsters/swaggers wear nowadays.

Are the obvious ones (i.e. crocs, jeggings, sandals w/socks, etc) even worth mentioning?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Whatever the fuck hipsters/swaggers wear nowadays.

Are the obvious ones (i.e. crocs, jeggings, sandals w/socks, etc) even worth mentioning?

only if you want easy likes

Lucid

I saw a grown ass woman wearing coveralls at the store this morning, thought that's worth mentioning.

srinator

What's so bad about crocs? :( they are so comfy esp with all the rain around :(:(:(:(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • when i see people wearing clothes that were fashionable in the early to mid 2000's, that's my biggest problem. and i swear that is such a huge issue in alabama? i have been to quite a few states and even out of country and like it's either not happening in other states or it's very seldom just wtf alabama get it together like i know we're behind but we're not THAT behind let's be real

Back