• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runtime Error in RPGXP/Poccil's Kit, help is appreciated

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
  • Code:
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Essentials
    ---------------------------
    Exception: RuntimeError

Message: Failed to load bitmap: Graphics/Panoramas/trback000

BitmapCache:365:in `load_bitmap'

BitmapCache:414:in `panorama'

SpriteWindow:2752:in `setPanorama'

Spriteset_Map:191:in `_animationSprite_update'

AnimationSprite:92:in `update'

Spriteset_Map:44:in `_animationSprite_initialize'

AnimationSprite:55:in `shadow_initialize'

Shadow:207:in `initialize'

Scene_Map:26:in `new'

Scene_Map:26:in `createSpritesets'

This exception was logged in errorlog.txt.
    This is the problem I am getting... I get it when I go to the first map in my game that has wild pokemon. When I port in, with debug or just walking in, I get this message, crashing the game. Does anyone know what this means? If you can help me out, I would be very thankful!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    "Message: Failed to load bitmap: Graphics/Panoramas/trback000"

There's your issue right there, you can't just delete images, because the game still wants to look for them. If you want to get rid of an image like that just replace it with a transparent image or replace it with one you would use. If the image didn't exist in the first place (as I think this is part of mapmaker? I'm not sure) just put in a transparent image with the same name, into the same directory.

Back