• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

According to Spongebob they do, and we all know everything in that show is true.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 221165. Well, of course we can't! Most of us are just copying the number from the previous poster.

Also, some people get a bit annoyed when it's pointed out that the number's off. Just a heads up. The general etiquette is to just correct it silently.

Ice cream trucks can fly?

In my high school's table top gaming club they most certainly can! I think someone took 1000 damage from an ice cream truck from one of our more malevolent DMs.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

It just seems strange to me because now people can literally just post a number and nothing else, so it's weird to be like "the thing you're posting contributes less than saying literally nothing", you know?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Happy National "Hear fireworks all day and night being set off by drunk people you wouldn't trust with a glow stick" day!

Oh hey, Dona stole my 69 post

Time to delete One Piece!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Trust me, we're better off without rubber men

I wonder if Luffy's...uh...doohickey...stretches too

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023